Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new website

Default new website

Hi all, I've been working on a website to store all my various projects. Hope you guys like it!

www.aldebaran-systems.com

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Very, very nice. I would have expected nothing less. (Sort of a warm fuzzy feeling looking through it.) The pics are great and some of the abstracts phenominal. Are you saying they were ALL done with the Z-5??

It's rather disheartening to see the word "discontinued" next to the ILDA splitter. I should have gone ahead and bid $600 for the one on eBay when I had the chance. Or whatever it would have taken. If anybody ever wants to sell theirs... I might entertain up to a grand. It's "that" good.

Hey Brad, thanks for the feedback! Regarding the splitter, I'm sure you'll find the new router to be many, many times more capable than the original splitter. I know I mentioned it being available a few weeks after SELEM and I apologize for the delay. I hope that you'll find it worth the wait.

Smart move. Good luck with your store!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm sure I will. I just really like the first one and could use another. Well.. a third one! It's simple, easy and just works. Every laserist should own one.

Analog abstract generator in the same vein as the P4. I think I need a change of shorts... The P4 is still one of my favorite abstract generators, and I just look at the one sitting at the warehouse and just long to hook that up. If the Z5 did color also, I'd be sold.

very nice website some great pictures

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

dz is working on an outboard color modulation unit for the z5.

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...671#post301671

Quote Originally Posted by digiassn View Post
    Analog abstract generator in the same vein as the P4. I think I need a change of shorts... The P4 is still one of my favorite abstract generators, and I just look at the one sitting at the warehouse and just long to hook that up. If the Z5 did color also, I'd be sold.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by digiassn View Post
    digiassn,

Whoa! You have an original P4?! That is awesome! Any chance you can share some pics of it? I've only seen pics of two P-4's but I have seen 2 different consoles that have the guts of the P-4 with custom built top panels.

The Z-5 is close to having it's own color modulator, I still have a couple more ideas I want to test before I start designing a panel for it. Getting there!

Aldebaran... could you be any more of an astronomy nerd?!

Love the site!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.