Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adjustable, Telescoping, Aluminum support poles for mirrors, projectors, or lights!

How much for 4 of the side arms with the clamp on the end?
    What is the tube diameter on them?

Thx
    Carlos
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Is that.... pandas?
    Yeah... Long story dude. But we have a wall hanging above the fireplace that features pandas.

Alas, my stripper no longer works for me but.... I have another one taking lessons that has her own pole. (I love my staff!)
    Score! Will she be coming to Utila in March? (let's hope so...)

As you know I am in for 4 poles and 8 clamps but, I'll specify that the taller ones are fine. My ceilings where these would go are just shy of 14' and I'll do the wedge thing.
    No problem dude. Got you covered.

How much are the bases? I may have missed that in the thread.
    I forgot to post that. I think Jeff said $5, but I'll check to be sure. I'll put you down for 4 of them just in case. (We don't have a lot of those left...)

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    How much for 4 of the side arms with the clamp on the end?
    The clamps are $5 each. They include the arm on the end (until we run out of those anyway). The arm is 1 3/8 inch in diameter.

Only problem is that there has been a lot of interest in these items, and I think at this point we are all out of the clamps that have the short arms attached. We still have lots of the bare clamps left (at least 24, and probably more), but you'd have to get the side arms separately. (They can be attached to the clamps using the quick-disconnect system or screwed in place using the three threaded holes on the clamp.)

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 12-19-2014 at 15:51.

Buffo,

If you happen to have leftovers of the sidearms with clamps, ill take 4.
    If theyre sold out for sure, just let me know either way.
    Ill gladly pay double for them.

Thanks,
    Carlos
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

I sent Jeff a PM, should I have sent it to you, Adam? I'm interested in two of the shorter poles with metal bases and two clamps for each. Arms would be great on the clamps if they are still available, if not I can work something out here.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    If you happen to have leftovers of the sidearms with clamps, ill take 4.
    If theyre sold out for sure, just let me know either way.
    I'll check with Jeff and have him get back to you ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by tribble View Post
    I sent Jeff a PM, should I have sent it to you, Adam? I'm interested in two of the shorter poles with metal bases and two clamps for each. Arms would be great on the clamps if they are still available, if not I can work something out here.
    Jeff is the one selling these, and he is the one who will be collecting payment. However, he is working out of town through the end of the year, so he asked me to post the pictures of the poles and clamps because it's a lot easier for me to do it from my home computer than it is for Jeff to attempt it from an I-pad using the hotel Wi-Fi!

With that in mind, his reply might be a bit delayed, but he will contact you.

Adam

sorry so long to post. i have most of it sorted now. i was charged 5 per part, so a clamp and post was 10.00. the clamps with the clip are only 5.00. i have 10 base with pole mount 10.00 each. i have 10 poles 40.00 each. i have 10 rubber tops and bottoms 5.00 for set. 30 clamps most have clip with quick release.

thanks jeff

Does anyone have any alternate contact info for Jeff? Still trying to sync up for delivery/pickup...

Thanks,
    Mike