Thread: Anyone in the North Cali?

Default Anyone in the North Cali?

Hi all,

Anyone in North Cali, particularly around the Chico/Sacramento area?

The family and I have relocated here and have now finally got settled in. I am still running the dive resort in Honduras so there are no issues with the Carib-LEM continuing (make sure you get your reservations placed). http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ighlight=carib

After almost 9 years of having no one to talk/play lasers with (the shows went down well but it is not the same) I figured it was now a good time to see who, if anyone, is in the area.

Cheers
    Rich

Hello Rich. Im in Northeast Sacramento.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Very cool, thats not too far from me. My brother-in-law lives in Sacramento. Maybe we can meet up when I am next in the area and talk lasers?

Cheers
    Rich

Hey , sounds good Rich. Theres a couple other laser tech geeks here in town as well. I think its high time to pull together and have a meet.
    I have been looking over at McClellan airbase for a smaller warehouse space to rent for a month or two just so I can get some runtime on my big gassers and work on a projector project. If theres any interest in organizing a meet there , lets make it happen.

-Nate.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Awesome. I totally agree on getting meet together. A warehouse sounds like a great idea. Let me know what we need to do.