Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PJ Emergency!

Quote Originally Posted by lasergrazy View Post
    I was the guy that called Jon to offer to use my scanners and amps or even other parts if needed that I have in my Pluto II.
    Welcome to the forums, Albert! Always nice to see another fan of the Pluto II's. (Great little units!)

I was involved with a laser setup with a 10watt argon and 2 watt red
    Sounds like you need to plan to attend SELEM this summer! We'll have a Kr/Ar mixed gas unit (dual scan heads, dual PCAOMs) projecting graphics on a 20 ft wide screen, plus a half-dozen Pluto II's doing beam work, all in a 500 seat auditorium that is closed to the public so we can do whatever we want inside. (And that's not counting all the extra projectors we set up in the other display areas!) I'm sure you'd feel right at home, and the other attendees would no doubt be interested to hear your stories from the 90's when ion gear was it it's prime.

Adam

HI Jon,

Sorry for the late reply Jon but work kept me busy for the last 3 month's, but finally where back to normal Hrs.
    ..I could have *sworn* you said your name was "Elvis", Hee! No worries When I was reading it, I had a good laugh!
    When you come back in the neighborhood lemme know and we talk lasers with a cold one.
    Albert