Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted Coherent Compass 315m or similar for Holography. In UK

Hi Phil,

I was struggling to make up my mind between the 215 you have and this one. I will take your post as an endorsement to buy this one

Cheers
    Grayham

Quote Originally Posted by 142laser View Post
    The 315M-100 for $1K is a good deal even with the $300 added on for pond skipping. As I told you we charge $1,500 for tested SLM healthy basic systems. Best of luck, Phil and Sam

Default "should be" OK

Quote Originally Posted by Grayham View Post
    Hi Phil,

I was struggling to make up my mind between the 215 you have and this one. I will take your post as an endorsement to buy this one

Cheers
    Grayham
    If the 315M is making 112 mW and the ready light is staying on it is probably OK (single frequency or close) and fine for holography. We test on a scanning interferometer and mesure diode current Vs the current limit to vefity head health but 112 mW sounds good. best wishes! Phil
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Phil

Thank you again for the advice. You have been very helpful.

Kind Regards
    Grayham

Quote Originally Posted by 142laser View Post
    If the 315M is making 112 mW and the ready light is staying on it is probably OK (single frequency or close) and fine for holography. We test on a scanning interferometer and mesure diode current Vs the current limit to vefity head health but 112 mW sounds good. best wishes! Phil

Laserbiker

Could you work me out a price including delivery please. I sent you a PM with my address.

Thanks
    Grayham

You are welcome Grayham; good luck with the laser deal. I wish we could trust the USPS mail service as their shipping prices are cheap but they never pay loss claims it seems. Phil
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

^^^ What Phil says above is true. USPS are o.k. if you receive the package. If it doesn't turn up for any reason don't waste your time trying to claim.

Better to have it send by FedEx or similar, at least you have a small sporting chance of making a claim (but I wouldn't hold your breath ;-)).

Only sure fire way is to fly over there and pick it up in person :-)
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Grayham
    Did you get my pm?

Brian

Hi Brian

Yes, i have just read it and I have responded.

Kind regards
    Grayham

Quote Originally Posted by laserbiker View Post
    Grayham
    Did you get my pm?

Brian

Laser sold to Grayham. I am expecting him to be pleased with it.

Brian

Well done Graham (& Laserbiker). These are great lasers for holography and i'm sure you'll be really pleased with it
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001