Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Latest Mini Single-Mode Builds

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post

Many thanks. There's always something to learn or experiment with in this field, isn't there?
    I just finally spent a couple of (interrupted) hours working with a couple FB3's and redoing some of my shows. Uh... working with multiple DAC's is a "little" addicting... may have to buy some more FB3's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I just finally spent a couple of (interrupted) hours working with a couple FB3's and redoing some of my shows. Uh... working with multiple DAC's is a "little" addicting... may have to buy some more FB3's now.
    I hear you, Brad. When converting single projector material for multiple DACs, you'll still probably want to mirror left and right sat pairs a lot of the time, but with multiple DACs, you can switch it up making them parallel, have different colors pallets, change the timing slightly between them, and other variations all within the same show. That isn't something that you've been able to do with an ILDA splitter to date, but combined with DMX control the new EKeefe/DZ switch will be able to do much of this as well.

I've converted lots of "meh" stock material in LSX and MIII into 6+ DAC/projector shows and been pleasantly surprised at how watchable the show becomes.

Hope you keep having fun.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"