Thread: Laserman532 is in Hollywood

Default Laserman532 is in Hollywood

Who lives in hollywood area - Janitor? DSLI? Here visiting son for a few days. PM me if you want to try to hook up.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Heya Pat! -

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    Who lives in hollywood area..DSLI? Here visiting son for a few days...
    ..WELL, it *just so-happens*.. http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...670#post306670 So, yeah! Come-by and see the 'Cradle of Laseriziation' It will be so great to FINALLY meet ya in person... And.... plan to 'bring a Sharpie', Mr. Bish, cuz you *are* gonna Sign my Nat Geo!!!

..Plus, will thrill to show you this 'BlueFlame'.. I think we dun quite well for a couple grasshoppers.. Call me up.. 818.358.8716.. I'll be back in the saddle (in NY, till tonite...) tomorrow..

cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Pat, how long are you in town? Im at Warner Bros til Tues doing a pyro thing. Would be to meet yah (if I get a minute).
    Will there be three phase!!!!

we will see what DSLI comes up with his schedule, I would like to see big blue and I thought the janitor lived in these neck of the woods. Im just down here visiting my son and figured I would toss this out there...Im here until fri, but with no transportation and at my sons mercy when he isn't in school so...not sure what we are doing.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Made it to the lairs den - felt honored to walk the hallowed halls of Laser Images Inc. Got to see the big blue start a wall on fire...Thanks for the good time DSLI! Sorry I missed you Vidal Wolf.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3670.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	46015
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Thumbs up

......Got to see the big blue start a wall on fire...Thanks for the good time DSLI!
    U bet, my privilege.. Fantastic (finally! meetin ya, and great to hear all the 'backstories'.. Yes, it was fun BBQ-ing that wall with ya.. Thanks for the feedback on the lil' Blüberry.. Will look forward to recounting - any maybe, creating! - more krazy-stories with ya sometime down the road.. You *know* I can't wait to have a suitcase full of spare dead-prezzies to lay at yer feet for the 'Last Great KTP Sys in America'.. Here's to the day..

cya..
    j

PS - Tell Sir K not to 'be shy' / call me up.. He's welcome anytime.. ..And, meantime.. I can use the help!!
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Made it to the lairs den - felt honored to walk the hallowed halls of Laser Images Inc. Got to see the big blue start a wall on fire...Thanks for the good time DSLI! Sorry I missed you Vidal Wolf.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3670.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	2.10 MB 
ID:	46015
    Way to go Pat! That's so cool.