Thread: my self

Default my self

I dont know if i have just given i genera; bio for my self, i am a 39 year old dragon in a human body but when it comes down to it i do have autisum and by the grace of god it happened to fall into electronics, i am mostly fix analog devices and try to learn the new stiff as i go on, i have a cheapie closed loop that i am working with others to make Pictures or learning into graphics i want one of a dragon fling along the inside or on the side of a house, i need a while to get and work with several softwatem and for photonboy it will just take lots of reading.
    my austisum is rated at severe but high function , my doctor called me a savont i should show him this place of experts, this has been the best laser sight for projection i have yet to find, laser power forums are interesting but i think off topic for show in the art. i know some people get a kick on lighting fireworks or cancer sticks with there illegal pointers but that's not what i feel is not the direction of our forum. i have beeb here a mounth and allways learn new stiff

please forgive some of the simple questions i may i ask, i still dont know if one dpss laser needs a c-mount that needs a fast axis lens or not
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Well hey! .. (a late) welcome to the forum, Draco! Happy to see you here, hope you enjoy your stay, and please be safe.

Welcome!
    Lasers, its an addiction! =)
    Hope you can learn to make that flying dragon!
    Will there be three phase!!!!