Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nice new leatherman

Default Nice new leatherman

Check this brilliant new tool out. I want as a watch strap.

This space for rent.

cool, i carry Gerber's version of the multi tool for the last 20 years, and always had a knife since my days as a boy scout. 170 is a bit steep so i hope it's cost would come down a bit after it hits the market and link with a cheaper watch lol
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Looks awkward to use though. With all the links, I'd imagine it won't work well on stuff that is tight.
    Last edited by DrEvil; 01-27-2015 at 09:22.

It's not meant to be usable, just cool.
    This space for rent.

Is anyone else willing to bet that the type of person wearing such a bracelet would die in a survival situation faster than someone who had no multi-tool? ��
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

It's not a survival tool!
    This space for rent.

yeah thats a "crap i forgot something at home" kind of tool, there is nothing on that useful for survival, with the exception to the pointy part for shattering tempered glass, i.e you need to get out of your cat and the door don't work of is jammed, but a center punch is cheaper to keep in the car
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post
    Is anyone else willing to bet that the type of person wearing such a bracelet would die in a survival situation faster than someone who had no multi-tool? ��
    i love the aesthetic, but it's kind of dumb.

i'd be happier with a snip of motorcycle chain around my wrist and buying lattes with the savings.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

On my next video I could wear one of these around each wrist and my ankles as well. Maybe, if you can replace links and so insert extras then one around my neck? It sure beats the green lipstick I was considering.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    On my next video I could wear one of these around each wrist and my ankles as well. Maybe, if you can replace links and so insert extras then one around my neck? It sure beats the green lipstick I was considering.
    I vote that either option would be . . . Awesome!!!
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"