Thread: Grating

Talking Grating

some pictures about grating mirror.
    only one mirror can do this work.
    http://profile.imageshack.us/user/bridge0891/
    We also have mirror with dichroic coating, who can put Red,Green,Blue laser into one beams(white light).
    Only needed two mirrors,placed with 45 degree,you can do this work
    One for combine Green and blue,The other combine the Green ,blue,and red into white.
    or coating with your design.

Hi! Welcome to PL, I'm actually pretty interested in your diffraction grating. It it a film or scribed glass? What is your pricing on it?

Can you also do custom dichroic optics? I'm interested in two specific ranges.
    1) I would like a optic split at 645 (passes 635nm and bounces 655nm) at a roughly 45 degree angle of incidence.

2) I would like a optic split at around 450nm (specifically to combine 473nm and 405nm)

This may also be outside your range of products, but I'm also seeking a source for broadband Ar-coated PBS (polarized beam splitter) cubes.

Thanks!

-Ken

Smile

Hi,Ken,Thks for your interesting.
    Can you also do custom dichroic optics? I'm interested in two specific ranges.
    1) I would like a optic split at 645 (passes 635nm and bounces 655nm) at a roughly 45 degree angle of incidence.
    This work isn't easy,The film between 635 and 655nm is only 20nm,for custom coating is a big problem.Why not combine the same two 635nm or 655nm to be one beam?
    2) I would like a optic split at around 450nm (specifically to combine 473nm and 405nm)
    May be this work we will try for you.
    This may also be outside your range of products, but I'm also seeking a source for broadband Ar-coated PBS (polarized beam splitter) cubes.
    I will seeking for you too.

Wink Large Diffraction gratings

Hello,

I own "ready to use" large sets for reflexion diffraction gratings.
    They are very light & handmade by unit, though large dimensions (150mm x 150mm !): useful when targeting them at 20 or 30 meters !).
    Each set consists in :

- wood black plate : lay 0
    - mirror (2 or 3mm thick in glass) : lay 1
    - grating (several patterns in polymer) : lay 2
    - protection window (3mm glass) : lay 3
    - special mechanical bonds (to "stick" the 3 optics layers 1 to 3)
    - aluminium arm (U structure with hole for yoke in the center, and screw for adjusting orientation of the set).

These gratings reflexion sets can be either hang (just need a yoke) or just layed on a high floor, on the ground, on a shielve (thanks to autostanding structure arm)...

If anyone interested, you can pm me !
    André