Thread: now i dislike world or warcraft,

Default now i dislike world or warcraft,

I had an interesting chat with some guy from china that claimed he worked for a manufacture, his info on YAG lasers was dead on but insisted that HeNe are now in diode form and had a native wave length of 672nm, not the good old 638.2 that we all love
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

Sounds like you were talking to someone who is confused, or doesn't know laser components very well.

He ended up ignoring me even though i was as polite as possible. if some one wants to learn i am always open to help in any way i can, even though i have a good 20 years in electronics no one can know every thing and we all know how fast things change. One engineer i worked with was in his 80's and treated this field with the enthusiasm of a child, he was great to work with. but this guy in game , if i had hair to pull out i would have
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu