Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New RGB 900mw in action!

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    It looks very nice. However don't forget about ol CDRH-Man ..he'll be lookin at ya

Will it be enclosed with key-lock and delay, shutter etc etc or will it be OEM?
    Yeah, not to mention an emergency stop/shutter remote. Running LD2K over a wireless network to a remote projector would be neat, but you'd still need to run a cable to please Uncle Sam. I've thought about setting up LD2K on a wired network and splicing in the interlock on the same cat5 cable, so it would be just one cable run. I've gone through the process with the CDRH, its really not that bad, just takes time. It took months after I sent all the paperwork in before I got the approval back.

David

Quote Originally Posted by DZurcher View Post
    Yeah, not to mention an emergency stop/shutter remote. Running LD2K over a wireless network to a remote projector would be neat, but you'd still need to run a cable to please Uncle Sam. I've thought about setting up LD2K on a wired network and splicing in the interlock on the same cat5 cable, so it would be just one cable run. I've gone through the process with the CDRH, its really not that bad, just takes time. It took months after I sent all the paperwork in before I got the approval back.

David
    It would just be an OEM RGB optical table. To be installed in your own scanner and enclosure. So no CDRH to deal with. I still need to work out something with Lasever. It may turn out to be just too much of a pain in the ass to deal with but I am willing to look into what it will take. I know if Lasever had a distributer in the US with inventory to supply the sales and Warranty returns without having to ship back and forth to China they would sell a lot more lasers here.

(David if you read this please respond to my e-mails so we can work something out)
    "Gravity its not just a good idea its the law"