Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Shows

Default Wedding Shows

Wonder if you can help ?

I am seeking ILDA wedding SHOWS without any luck .. I think the answer is to buy pangolin but not 100% sure what the shows are they offer in the package , but also hard investment for me to justify for me at moment !

MY cousins wedding is in june and hoping to sort it out by then but also would like to possibly offer weddings show commercially longer term .

I have personally been trying to animate some static frames like heart etc but i REALLY find it a struggle , I have never been gifted creativly.

So I would appreiacte any pointers as to where I can find/buy animations related to weddings that could be tied together to offer some kind of SHOW !

Cheers
    PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

I will look at my frames...if there are any weeding frames etc..
    Could also find some cartoon pictures and convert it to frames

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

We have varius wedding related shows created for pangolin showtime including live effects, we could export these to another format if required. I dont log in here often so its better to contact me by Yahoo messenger. Andy

I don't think Pangolin will take to people selling copyrighted shows...
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

I normally stage the show I want to make for real. I mean everything. I need a girl dancing or moving- I just ask a friend to do it against white or black background (depends on clothes colors) or do it myself. Then record it on video and then manually trace over parts I want. It takes time but it's much cheaper then buying frames.
    I can draw but never study kinematics. So I have no clue how objects move.
    I have few weddings coming so I'm working on wedding show right now.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Default wedding laser shows

find a friend with newer pangolin, you want "This Kiss" perhaps one of the most beautifly done wedding shows ever. The staff of laser fantasy international did it for their boss's wedding, and pulled out all the stops on the animation.
    CHANGE the FR loves XX frame in the wedding book section or the bride's mother may never forgive you. I think its 300$ for a ADAT tape from LFI. its a stock show in the pango frameset, yeah teh tune is country but its a classic "chic flick" and will leave them crying in the isles. I find wedding parties will watch just about anything provided it is brightly projected, in color,has blanking, and if you wait till they are drunk enough.

find stuff with a dance beat , start with the rear projected scrolling of the classical "congrats "brides name here", "poor fellows name here" scrolling text, run"this kiss" and one or two other chicflicks type shows. ( Seal's ,"A kiss from a Rose" is also in the pango set) , then drop the RP screen and switch to manual beams for the dancing. I still run a QM32 and dont have raster, but have somebody rasterize a few pre wedding photos and a Happily ever after frame, later after the B/G have departed run the full length Pink Floyd show. Thats what I did for my postal person's wedding a few years ago when he couldnt afford a DJ, a watt from a 88 argon into a 4 channel for blue/green/violet RP graphics on a thin silky sheet on a 6x8 foot frame made of 2x4s setting in his garage for safety did well for the graphics, then I terminated on his house for the beams and used a small smogger. If you email me a .txt file, I can run it through anarchy and create you a simple scroll if you can display ilda frames.

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 05-30-2007 at 13:36. Reason: I dont type well.

MG
    Thanks for those ideas , i have been unable to source any shows , only a couple of frames , that will do along with text etc for the moment .

Sounds once AGAIN like pangolin has everything I would ever need or want but its just a killer on price ..maybe one day ..hopefully soon.

PAUL

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

dont give up so quick.

Ok what would you be using for a laser system?
    where are you located?
    what do you have for a control system now ?

Steve

HI Steve
    Located in land of Whisky , kilts and loch ness monster .

I have alphalite , itop and just ordered FB3 ( in transit )
    I run two lasers both 532nm , 250mW & 1watt
    ( Access to RGB 500mW possible )

My cousins wedding I want to enjoy myself with a couple of malts or 10 so i dont plan to spend much time projecting , however its been hinted for me to do some fireworks and lasers in the hotel grounds so looks like i will have to try and do it early ........problem is wedding is close to summer solstice .... it wont get dark until after 11 unless its very overcast ... means no whisky ! i cant mix lasers and fireworks and alcohol ! :-(

PAUL