Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ether Dream DAC Supplier

My DAC is on its way. Expected delivery tomorrow.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Etherdream arrived. 2 days.

Etherdream has arrived in Connecticut. If you ordered on the 7th/8th, it should arrive today if it hasn't.

Etherdream arrived as expected.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

ready for action!

the 6 digit code is part of the mac address. very helpful for dac timeline assignments.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new-ed.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	46801
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Hi!

I also just ordered one of these. Previously I was just using Quickshow, so I'm excited to see what this Etherdream can do with LFI Player and other programs. Unfortunately I haven't had much success getting it to work properly. I get laser output but LFI player crashes after a few seconds. I have the etherdream DAC plugged into my router, with a DHCP server configured and my host computer set to a static IP. The etherdream sitter shows the network is okay and see's the etherdream ip address. I'm just wondering- have you guys run into similar problems? I've spent the last week trying to figure it out to no avail.

Just out of curiosity- have you tried LFI player? Does that work for you?

I ordered mine in mid february from innolasers and I'm still waiting.

When I ordered it it didn't say it was out of stock, which i found out later it was.

I've received very little communication from innolasers and they basically give me the same tracking number each time, which isn't really a tracking number just a notification of shipping information. So nothing on there website about stock or shipping information can be trusted. I personally will never trust a company that does such things and has such little respect for paying customers.

DO NOT ORDER FROM INNOLASERS.

And personally I wouldn't support anything they produce either.

Oh man, I'm very sorry to hear that. That really sucks. I've had a similar amount of bad luck lately... Over the past 2 months I've gone through 2 fried motherboards, a failed hard drive, a failed network card, and now a failed powersupply. It seems like astronomical odds that I would have 5 independent failures on my computer in 2 months... Perhaps it was the power supply all along. Anyways, my point being- sometimes the universe gives you the short end of the stick and I feel ya on that one.

I saw that it was backordered on the website so I emailed them asking when it would be in stock. They got back to me the same day saying "Go ahead and order, we have a few in stock in reserve." I ordered it the next day and it came just a few days later on Monday (some of the fastest processing and shipping I've seen ever).

Sorry again for your bad luck, but everything went very smooth for me. My assumption would be that they lost your order. I would try relentlessly emailing them.

Was that through innolasers?