Thread: New NOS (New Old Stock) Research Electro Optics ORANGE Helium Neon Laser LHOR-0150M

Default New NOS (New Old Stock) Research Electro Optics ORANGE Helium Neon Laser LHOR-0150M

I just bought this 612nm ORANGE NOS tube from Lightparts in Austin Texas. It was the last one they had!

I have decided to sell it to buy some other Halloween related electronics I need. I have listed it on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/191341204721...84.m1555.l2649

This laser is unused except for the 20 minutes I ran it to test the power output. I used a Coherent Lasercheck Power meter (NOT INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION)set for 612nm wavelength.

To test the laser tube, I used a brand new Laser Drive HeNe 2400vdc 5.25ma power supply (NOT INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION), let the tube warm up and then took several measurements over 15 minutes. I threw out the highest and lowest power measurements and then took an average.

The average power was 4.79mW, AND IT IS ORANGE!

I then put a diffraction grating (NOT INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION) in the beam...and big bonus, it is MULTILINE. It is lasing at 3 or 4 wavelengths generating different shades of Orange, yellowish orange.

I bought this from Lightparts in Austin Texas and it is definitely an NOS tube - 612nm Orange. I was lucky to get it when I did because this was the last Orange tube they had.
    Eric in New Orleans

I an trying to collect the odd He-Ne that are not 632.8, i have a green but not orange , i know this is an older post but what do orange He-Ne's go for these days, o have a power supply that could fore that
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

we have a cute like new REO yellow on e bay now that is looking for a new home! See e Bay #291371494668

We would take $450 on a Paypal invoice (not through e Bay but with full paypal buyer protections). Phil and Sam
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Is the orange he ne still available?
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Wolf View Post
    Is the orange he ne still available?
    Sorry, it's SOLD.
    Eric in New Orleans