Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...Now firing on Pangolin cylinders... :)

thanks for helping me as well
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	46457

Im joining the "Thanking Buffo" train for giving me my first experience with Beyond last year at SELEM
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -

Aw crap - if this keeps up much longer my head will have swollen so large that I won't be able to fit through the door!

Anthony, I'm just glad you were able to make it to SELEM last year. You certainly fought some long odds to make the trip! That being said, the results were clearly worth it. Hell, from what I saw in Club-SELEM on Saturday night, you've got this Beyond thing all figured out! Sure hope you can make it again this year.

And Jors, if you ever find yourself over on this side of the Atlantic, I'd welcome the chance to sit down with you over a beer and a good meal!

Thank you all for the kind words. But please don't forget that there are LOTS of people here who help others. Also - one day you guys will be the "old farts" who will be helping the new members. Always pay it forward, and this place will continue to be the awesome group it always has been.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Anthony, I'm just glad you were able to make it to SELEM last year. You certainly fought some long odds to make the trip! That being said, the results were clearly worth it. Hell, from what I saw in Club-SELEM on Saturday night, you've got this Beyond thing all figured out! Sure hope you can make it again this year.
    Oh you know I'll be trying my best! I've actually worked a good amount of live concerts and show since then. I have millions of "Thank You's" to give you!
    Freelance Laser Operator in L.A.
    -