Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dual MAXYZ; EO 3Axis; DT40Pro Set; Optics; Laser Wave 800mw 532n +MORE!!!!

Laser Warning Dual MAXYZ; EO 3Axis; DT40Pro Set; Optics; Laser Wave 800mw 532n +MORE!!!!

Alright Guys - I am brushing off the dust of this user name... It's been years since the last time I logged into PL, but I already found my self back into the groove, reading into all the cool threads that I have missed. I always though it would be fun to fire everything back up again, which is why I saved it all, but honestly, this has been a long time in the making. Reality sets in for me.

Since the last time I logged in I bought a house, got married and had 2 kids.

I also moved onto another growing hobby of mine - brewing beer (working on a partially automated brewing system - details provided if asked).

All of the items listed below have hours in the 0-20 range (most of them I would estimate <10 hours with the exception of the FB3 and the 800mw 532nm which are both <25hrs). None of these items have ever been used in a finished projector or used professionally. All of the items listed here were purchased new, I have been the sole owner (with the slight exception of the 532nm 800mw Laser-Wave - see details below). None of these items have been modified in any way. All items have been stored in a temperature controlled, humidity controlled environment.

I accept google checkout for all payments (PayPal will not be considered - please don't ask). Cash accepted, only after cash is received (or at pick-up - PM me if you are in the Milwaukee, WI area and want to arrange something). Shipping is additional, I ship USPS flat rate boxes whenever possible (unless otherwise requested by buyer).

ITEMS FOR SALE:
    1) SOLD 1x DT40Pro Galvo Set, with driver boards and PSU $80
    2) SOLD 1x Dual Head Red 660nm MAXYS (rated for 450mw if memory serves me correctly - use the search function to find out all sorts of info about this; these are 660nm - use the search function to find out more) Make an offer!
    3) 2x 1" diameter Edmond Optics 3 Axis Mounts Make an offer! (prefer to sell as the set) - Currently have a Melles Griot FS mirror installed in one and a Pass green Reflect red Edmonds Optic installed in the other
    4) SOLD 1x Laser Wave 532nm 800mw Rated $75 FULL DISCLOSURE: This unit was sold on eBay, the buyer plugged it into 220v (without changing the PSU switch to the 220v selection) and blew the PSU and returned it. I have not been able to check and see if head was damaged, so I am unsure of the condition of this laser head. No visible damage to the laser head or driver, only to the PSU.
    5) SOLD 1x Flash Back 3 (FB3) in metal enclosure $100 (Includes custom ILDA breakout Board)

Some Stickers Sold (quantity available is no longer accurate - PM me if you want accurate count)
    6) Laser Stickers - These are high quality, thick, vinyl stickers, they stick well even under high heat/chemicals etc. all for $80 otherwise price per 5 listed below (paid $1.053-1.147 each)
    6a) Laser beam in Triangle Sticker like this -> (you can see one on the MAXYS Module image below) .75" x .838" (59 Stickers - 40 on one sheet; 10 and 9 on smaller cuts) $3/5 Stickers
    6b) Laser Aperture sticker 1.35" x 3.375" (80 stickers - 5 sheets of 15 plus 5 stickers) $4/5 Stickers
    6c) Laser Radiation Sticker 1.35" x 3.375" (84 stickers - 5 sheets of 15 plus 9 stickers) $4/5 Stickers

7) Optics - PM me an offer!
    7a) 12x 473nm Blue PBS cube (Laser Wave) (4pcs sold - quantity updated to 12 pcs)
    Currently packaged as 1 set of 5pcs; 1 set of 4pcs; 1 set of 3pcs
    7b) 25mm Dichro (Pass Green / Reflect Red)
    7c) 1x 15mm Dichro (Reflect Red)
    7d) 2x 15mm Dichro (Reflect Blue)
    7e) SOLD 1x 25mm/1" Melles Griot FS Mirror (identical to the one in the ED 3 Axis Mount)
    7f) 4x 10mmx10mm FS Mirrors
    7g) SOLD 6x ~7"x1" FS Mirror Strips (with blue protective coating on all - image shows the back of 2 of the strips - Size is approximate)
    7h) SOLD 4x galvo replacement mirrors (30kkps Chinese replacement)
    7i) SOLD 4x 405nm PBS Cube

Added 2/26/15
    8) General Scanning GM20 Actuator (had arm - cannot find it at the time of this post) I bought this used from another highly regarded PL member (can't remember his name) I never made enough progress to warrant it's use. Slight visible rust. Make an offer.
    9) A bunch of 2x3" FS Bounce Mirrors on bracket (8-10pcs). Make an offer for 1pc or all. 2pc are in the original package. 1pc is damaged (the protective film is stuck to the mirror).

I will upload pictures as time permits or if there is a specific request for something I haven't posted yet (took a ton of pictures - time is limited to post right now), otherwise I will get to them over the next few days.

Send me a PM - make me an offer on anything or any combination of items.

Cheers!
    Max
    Last edited by mliptack; 03-10-2015 at 18:13. Reason: added items

Hello,

PM(s) sent.

ED

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

I'll take the dt40's!

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Alright Guys - I am brushing off the dust of this user name... It's been years since the last time I logged into PL, but I already found my self back into the groove, reading into all the cool

threads that I have missed. I always though it would be fun to fire everything back up again, which is why I saved it all, but honestly, this has been a long time in the making. Reality sets in for me.

Since the last time I logged in I bought a house, got married and had 2 kids.

I also moved onto another growing hobby of mine - brewing beer (working on a partially automated brewing system - details provided if asked).

All of the items listed below have hours in the 0-20 range (most of them I would estimate <10 hours with the exception of the FB3 and the 800mw 532nm which are both <25hrs). None of these items have ever been used in a finished projector or used professionally. All of the items listed here were purchased new, I have been the sole owner (with the slight exception of the 532nm 800mw Laser-Wave - see details below). None of these items have been modified in any way. All items have been stored in a temperature controlled, humidity controlled environment.

I accept google checkout for all payments (PayPal will not be considered - please don't ask). Cash accepted, only after cash is received (or at pick-up - PM me if you are in the Milwaukee, WI area and want to arrange something). Shipping is additional, I ship USPS flat rate boxes whenever possible (unless otherwise requested by buyer).

ITEMS FOR SALE:
    1) 1x DT40Pro Galvo Set, with driver boards and PSU $80
    2) 1x Dual Head Red 660nm MAXYS (rated for 450mw if memory serves me correctly - use the search function to find out all sorts of info about this; these are 660nm - use the search function to find out more) $100
    3) 2x 1" diameter Edmond Optics 3 Axis Mounts $65 set or $40 each (prefer to sell as the set) - Currently have a Melles Griot FS mirror installed in one and a Pass green Reflect red Edmonds Optic installed in the other
    4) 1x Laser Wave 532nm 800mw Rated $75 FULL DISCLOSURE: This unit was sold on eBay, the buyer plugged it into 220v (without changing the PSU switch to the 220v selection) and blew the PSU and returned it. I have not been able to check and see if head was damaged, so I am unsure of the condition of this laser head. No visible damage to the laser head or driver, only to the PSU.
    5) 1x Flash Back 3 (FB3) in metal enclosure $100 (Includes custom ILDA breakout Board)

6) Laser Stickers - These are high quality, thick, vinyl stickers, they stick well even under high heat/chemicals etc. all for $80 otherwise price per 5 listed below (paid $1.053-1.147 each)
    6a) Laser beam in Triangle Sticker like this -> (you can see one on the MAXYS Module image below) .75" x .838" (59 Stickers - 40 on one sheet; 10 and 9 on smaller cuts) $3/5 Stickers
    6b) Laser Aperture sticker 1.35" x 3.375" (80 stickers - 5 sheets of 15 plus 5 stickers) $4/5 Stickers
    6c) Laser Radiation Sticker 1.35" x 3.375" (84 stickers - 5 sheets of 15 plus 9 stickers) $4/5 Stickers

7) Optics
    7a) 15x 473nm Blue PBS cube (Laser Wave)
    7b) 25mm Dichro (Pass Green / Reflect Red)
    7c) 1x 15mm Dichro (Reflect Red)
    7d) 2x 15mm Dichro (Reflect Blue)
    7e) 1x 25mm/1" Melles Griot FS Mirror (identical to the one in the ED 3 Axis Mount)
    7f) 4x 10mmx10mm FS Mirrors
    7g) 6x ~7"x1" FS Mirror Strips (with blue protective coating on all - image shows the back of 2 of the strips - Size is approximate)
    7h) 4x galvo replacement mirrors (30kkps Chinese replacement)
    7i) 4x 405nm PBS Cube

I will upload pictures as time permits or if there is a specific request for something I haven't posted yet (took a ton of pictures - time is limited to post right now), otherwise I will get to them over the next few days.

Send me a PM - make me an offer on anything or any combination of items.

Cheers!
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by ekeefe View Post
    Hello,

PM(s) sent.

ED
    DT40 and FB3 SOLD!

Thanks for the interest - plenty of other goodies still available!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	46429Click image for larger version. 

Views:	6 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	46430Click image for larger version. 

Views:	7 
Size:	857.0 KB 
ID:	46431Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	46432Click image for larger version. 

Views:	19 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	46433Click image for larger version. 

Views:	13 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	46434

A few pics

Ill take the flashback! if its still available
    Philipp Wetter

Sorry didnt see that fb3 is sold goes soo quickly!
    Philipp Wetter

Okay Swami, you and brad are now on a 24hr hold for sales threads!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Okay Swami, you and brad are now on a 24hr hold for sales threads!

doesn't count. i missed it! i think ed owes us all lattes
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Hi Max,
    Interested by the 532 Laserwave (without PSU... ), two PBS for 473, and yours 7c/7d 15mm dichro and 7h galvo mirrors.
    Can you give me by PM your price for this lot (if still available) with shipping cost to France.

Cheers, Christophe.