Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im taking up golf.

Default Im taking up golf.

You ever wake up one day and realize that everything your doing is not what you want to be doing anymore?

OPSL, diode, DPSS, ion, air cooled, water cooled, He-cd, freq doubled YAGs,laser tubes.
    PCAOM systems,optical tables, breadboards, optics,kinematic mirror mounts, projector parts.
    Pangolin stuff, LSX stuff.
    Ive done what I want to do.
    Listings and photos forthcoming.

OK heres a few items up for sale.
    Buyer pays shipping on these.
    Air cooled ions--
    1 ILT 5500A 500 milliwatt multiline argon. 220 volt PSU & umbilical. $500 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	953.1 KB 
ID:	46601

1 ILT 5500A 700 milliwatt multiline argon doing about ten milliwatts 488 , tubes out of alignment but lases. The thought of doing an alignment on a hot and energized tube is a bit more than I am prepared to do. $200. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	979.2 KB 
ID:	46602

1 ILT 5425?? 70 mw multiline argon. 110v. Its been the argon on my test bench the last 4 + years. Works great, Clean the optics and you will get more output.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	008.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	46603

1 Laser physics reliant 1000M argon. currently doing over 800 mw since I repaired the unit. Fins were plugged and the overheat sensor was shutting down the laser. I cleaned the tube,and wiped down the entire head internally. the power control pot was also broken. I repaired it and it works fine. does 7 lines at minimum thru max power. $900 -best offer.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	020 (3).jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.42 MB 
ID:	46604 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	laser physics.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.31 MB 
ID:	46605 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140823_114129.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.68 MB 
ID:	46606 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140823_114400.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	3.50 MB 
ID:	46607 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	019.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	2.63 MB 
ID:	46608

Stay tuned, more to come!

-Nate.
    Last edited by Vidal Wolf; 03-14-2015 at 21:32.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

Yep, and it is very liberating to clear out a bunch of stuff you really don't care about anymore and do something new. Enjoy golf or whatever you do next.

Default Sorry to hear

Make sure you really want to do this.... I am interested in OPSL lasers if you really decode to sell it all. Best, Phil
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Nate, I'm interested to see the pangolin & lsx stuff and projector parts you are selling.

To answer your question - YES!
    Next I quit my dj job and enrolled in college full time - electrical engineering. Scary at the time, doubted my decision, but best decision I've ever made. Graduated, went to work, got my engineering license, worked for 3 different large engineering firms. Now14 years later, well past 40 yrs old and thinking "life is short" is this really what i want to do?

Reminds me of the movie office space - "what would i do if i had a million dollars?" Dj, do laser shows, pop balloons (kidding)! But i can't afford to take the pay cut - damn.

I have interest in LSX. Phil or Brad should get the cyan OPSL
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

THIS IS NOT THE WEEK!! I've got limited internet access and time here on Utila to be checking every few minutes to see what goodies show up! But...sugeek is right, OPSL should be in my future!

OK well, here is a link to my Facebook page where everything I have had time to list so far, is listed (so far, and more to come).

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.nelson.58

Take a look at the youtube video uploads as well. Most of the lasers Im selling are on my Youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Northerncalwolf.

The ions are all there, both OPSLs are there and the 5 watt YAG is there as well too.
    Theres going to be the big Ions and the big He Nes as well too -stay tuned.

-Nate.
    Last edited by Vidal Wolf; 03-09-2015 at 23:18. Reason: Sphellingz N junx.

If you've got a C315 head (or complete unit) kicking around let me know. Preferably something 100mW or above
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

The nitrogen lasers now sold.
    A spectra physics 107 vertically polarized He-Ne and 127 horizontally polarized He-Ne for sale.
    Asking 800 for each.

Heres a couple of pics of the He-Nes for sale.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	036.jpg 
Size:	931.5 KB 
ID:	46572 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	038.jpg 
Size:	935.2 KB 
ID:	46573
    And remember to check the link to my facebook page for an updated list of the units for sale.
    Also take a look at the youtube link for videos of the lasers in action.
    Thanks,
    -Nate.