Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GB Feeler: .$13/ft silicon wire (not the junky china stuff)

Wow Jerry I do have a real life and can't always answer your questions exactly when you want them answered, it's a good thing I just responded to you private mail to me before reading this or I would not have responded at all as you wished, you do fly off the handle very easily and for no reason at all it would seem.

BTW is there some reason or a rule I SHOULD have the same name here as I do over there ????

Why did you feel the need to do more digging about something that didn't concern you, still stirring the pot huh.

Who said you couldn't buy wire on PL I think that is all in your head my man, I sell wire to people over here and on the stereo channel and other places any one who is a member here can buy from me any time and in 99% of the time there order will go out the very next day !

GET it HERE> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/be...tml#post882526

You have a good day Jerry I wish you no ill will and I will sell you all the wire and flux you want !

Jeff...
    Last edited by Boom; 03-27-2015 at 22:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    BTW is there some reason or a rule I SHOULD have the same name here as I do over there ????
    Why did you feel the need to do more digging about something that didn't concern you, still stirring the pot huh.
    [/url]

You have a good day Jerry I wish you no ill will and I will sell you all the wire and flux you want !

Jeff
    Its real simple.... you refer to another forum stating your 5400 post count.
    It is logical that you would also state your username on that other forum
    that you so proudly relate your statistics to... even more so if your username
    was different than here.

You have a good day Jeff I wish you no ill will and I will sell you all the LaserBee products you want !

GET THEM HERE>https://www.laserbeelpm.com/

EDIT:-

FYI.... I sent you a PM on 03-26-2015, 16:08 then you posted Post #28 at 03-26-2015, 16:13
    So your "Wow Jerry I do have a real life and can't always answer your questions
    exactly when you want them answered" excuse does not seem to hold too much
    water.

Jerry
    Last edited by lasersbee; 03-30-2015 at 06:38. Reason: Added info
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Meanwhile.... back to the wire.

So, a 20 foot bag of 26 gauge red, a 20 foot bag of 26 gauge black and a 20 foot bag of 26 gauge in white plus... a 20 foot bag of 22 gauge in red and a 20 foot bag of 22 gauge black, based on this whole thread is going to be how much?

(Shipped to Newark, Delaware 19807)

Thanks!

Checking back after one week... Ok, so what does this all mean? I was initially interested in 2 x 50ft because that was the minimum length and I can't very well make everything the same color now can I, but you're doing it by the 20ft and apparently paying more than $.13/ft? It was the bottom price point that made me interested and I can't expect you to take a loss... However, I checked your selling thread and a few things caught my attention, but it seems to be a couple years old so I was wondering how up-to-date it is; I'm more in need of a set of dichros, a mirror, and some AR glass lenses.

Yeah.... speaking of checking back after a week..... "crickets". Guess I'm sticking with Radio Shack. (facepalm)

You have to go to his page on LPF. All he came here for was to keep his market on the wire. He said some nasty things to me in PM...just over a GB feeler. And apparently this is par for the course with him.

Default Silicone Insulated Super flex wire

Howdy all, sorry about not getting back to every one here but as others from here were contacting me via email I was thinking every one would and
    also I just don't get on here much as you can see and I was also trying avoid others who seem to like to stir the pot and cause trouble.

I would be happy to help any one that needs wire so let me know your totals and I'll honer my word and give you guys up to 100 feet in any
    color (and there are many colors) @ the .13 per foot price, plus shipping and any paypal fee for the 26 gauge super flex silicone 65/44 wire.

I also have in stock 22 gauge in Black and Red super flex Silicon 65/40 it is $.20 per foot right now but will go back up to $.25 before summer.

All the wire is put up in 20 foot lengths called a "hank" and comes in a zip lock bag, 20 foot is manageable for any one to work with if you want one piece that is 100 foot long
    that can be arranged but it will still come as a "hank" which is a coil not wound on a form or spool but carefully wound and placed in a zip bag.

This wire is available any time so you don't have to wait for it and most orders go out the next day

If you would't mind please contact me at laserggw@gmail.com and I'll take care of you, Thanks.

You can see what the wire looks like and what else is avable to go with the wire here if you like> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/be...tml#post882526

Thanks all

BTW so what do you guys do with trolls over here ? over there we ban them !
    Last edited by Boom; 04-06-2015 at 19:31.

E-mail sent for pricing on an order. Thanks.

Ditto - just sent an e-mail with my order as well. All I need is a shipping quote and I'm ready to pay.

Adam