Thread: Power I never knew I had

Default Power I never knew I had

I bought a 30mw Aixiz green dpss awhile back. There is a label on it that says 532-30-AC so I assumed I got what I ordered. But as time went on I looked on the Aixiz website and noticed that the picture of their 30mw module doesn't look like mine. More time goes on and I am browsing ebay and notice that both Aixiz and ajiii/dave sell a 50mw green dpss that looks exactly like mine. Could it be that I got a 50mw laser? No, couldn't be... the sticker says 30. So I assumed that maybe I received a detuned 50mw that really puts out 30mw. Well, I received a laser meter today and sure enough, the thing is putting out 50mw. Free power rules. I had wondered why this thing is so freaking bright and now I know.

Have you verified there is no IR in the beam? These lasers don't have a ir filter from memory
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Lightbulb

Yea, I have that one, it measures around 75 right out the "barrel" and around 25 after reflecting off one dichro, transmitting through a dichro, and after the scanners...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

what happened to the 12mw gary??
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I checked and it does have an IR filter... something else I didn't know. Turned out to be a great deal.

Andy: I had current turned down on my drivers so both were reading low. Green is 50mw now and the red is 115mw.

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    I checked and it does have an IR filter... something else I didn't know. Turned out to be a great deal.

Andy: I had current turned down on my drivers so both were reading low. Green is 50mw now and the red is 115mw.

nice congrats mate
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat