Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing price for pure diode lasers(three diodes in one module)

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    it's able laser. their projectors have a good reputation.
    That is good news. Now if the price is good I will be trying them for a project I'm working on.
    Eric in New Orleans

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    That is good news. Now if the price is good I will be trying them for a project I'm working on.
    i think they are one of the few chinese vendors selling US legal projectors, but please confirm with them before taking my word on it.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Personally I won't deal with any company that won't openly post their prices.

If you want to sell items, you let people know how much they cost. If you don't others advertise their prices and allow comparison and without the hassle of requests.

amazing? how about showing us some amazing photos then?

I have to admit that one of the most reputable chinese sellers on this forum also is extremely in lack of any pre-order photos even after multiple requests, leaving one to assume what they will be getting by extrapolating that info from people have previously purchased and POSTED here.

yet Able... do you not understand yet? put some effort into this FFS
    unable to list prices
    unable to provide details
    unable to put any effort into this
    unable to enable any sort of effort or understanding

Able laser show us the link to what you have to sell that has full details and price.

The majority of people, if any, that will give you an email address will be giving you a junk mail address, guess why!
    I'm sick and tired of wondering "how did they get my email address"?

FWIW,
    I've seen an ABLE projector in person, and it was pretty good quality , a bit more pricey than the LIGHTSPACE systems, but comparable in quality, and they use EMS scanners on request.

Carlos
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

They won't post prices online because they want your email address so they can send you 20+ emails about their projectors for sale every week. They think if they pester you enough you will finally buy one of their projectors… lol

But really though, I received over 20 spam emails from them in under a week before I blocked them.

slick:

that's true, so with that being said,
    from personal experience, if your looking for a projector with similar quality and you want to go with Chinese import , just go with Lightspace, THEY ARE MORE AFFORDABLE FOR SURE!

ABLE does have U.S. variance, but so does Lightspace if you get them from their U.S. dealer.

- - - Updated - - -

slick:

that's true, so with that being said,
    from personal experience, if your looking for a projector with similar quality and you want to go with Chinese import , just go with Lightspace, THEY ARE MORE AFFORDABLE FOR SURE!

ABLE does have U.S. variance, but so does Lightspace if you get them from their U.S. dealer.
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    WTF..........

what a pointless post, if your not going to post a price like the title suggests piss off and dont make a thread
    Thank you for paying attention to my thread and price.If you are interested,please PM me or send me e-mail,if don't please ignore me.

I seem to see a recurring theme here...

"Great laser, very good price. You buy!"
    "Swell, whats the price?"
    "no no, no price here. Plz email."

At what point do these stop being labeled FS threads and start being classified as clickbait ads?

Quote Originally Posted by sbk View Post
    Pointless. Your competitors already know your prices, because they just made a new anonymous mailbox to request your prices like a standard customer.

You use this forum to make unrequested promotion (=spam), then you comply to forum's rules and publish prices.

Oh, should I add that you (not you in general, but the whole chinese laser industry) almost killed one of the main purpose and essence of this forum with your "amazing low prices", which was building laser projectors or modules at home?
    [/rant mode off]
    Thank you for paying attention to our thread,we will pay more attention to the rules of the forum.We post this thread just to tell our friends that our new products come out.If they are interested,they will send us e-mails.If they don't,they can ignore me.Let the customer to contact us,will be less annoying then sending they e-mails.