Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amazing price for pure diode lasers(three diodes in one module)

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzpop View Post
    Tell me more about the 'fashionable' case.......does it have spangly stars on it, a cup holder and could you do it in beige?
    Thank you for the suggestion.Maybe in the future,you know,different people has different definition about fashion.But we try our best to satisfay every the request about the product from our customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ooooo..... yes! Beige! I have beige walls in my ballroom so the projectors blending in would be really good.
    Thank you for the reply and suggestion,we'll try if any customer requested.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    Really? They already know your prices. If you do not post prices on this forum, especially with a post like yours, than you are no better than the SPAMMERS that plague us, and you do not belong here.

Please post your price on this forum, or one of the people who have privately emailed you for prices will likely post them here for you, and then you will look very foolish and will lose customers. To many of us have sent money to China only to never get what we ordered shipped to us, and if you are not up front with such basic information as price, that what guarantee to I have you will not rip me off?

In China business world it is all about saving face, right? Here is your chance. Public prices and specs please. Your competitors do this, at least the ones that actually sell lasers on this forum. why do you not do this? Do you want sales or not?
    Thank you for your suggestions and paying attention to our thread.We will pay more attention to the rules of forum when we post our next thread.But we didn't do anything which losing our face,so we don't need the save face.If you are interested in our price and spec,plese send me an e-mail,if don't,that's all right.

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    Does it use REAL Analog modulation? Or is it the "ANALOGO" fake analog modulation? If ANALOGO = MOSTLY USELESS.

If TTL only then this is not that useful regardless the "amazing price" or "Nice workship."
    Yes,our analog modulation is REAL analog modulation,we no longer use TTL since our lasers equiped with analog modulation.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    it's able laser. their projectors have a good reputation.
    Thank you for your commed,we will improve and provid our customer with the best quality products and service.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Personally I won't deal with any company that won't openly post their prices.

If you want to sell items, you let people know how much they cost. If you don't others advertise their prices and allow comparison and without the hassle of requests.
    Thank you for telling us the truth.But we are just protect our selves from the unperfect Chinese Business laws and cutthroat competitions.Actually,chinese business law is not "unperfect",but "full of loopholes".And we believe that if the customer is interested,they will send us a e-mail and this will be less annoying than sending e-mails to them.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    slick:

that's true, so with that being said,
    from personal experience, if your looking for a projector with similar quality and you want to go with Chinese import , just go with Lightspace, THEY ARE MORE AFFORDABLE FOR SURE!

ABLE does have U.S. variance, but so does Lightspace if you get them from their U.S. dealer.

- - - Updated - - -

slick:

that's true, so with that being said,
    from personal experience, if your looking for a projector with similar quality and you want to go with Chinese import , just go with Lightspace, THEY ARE MORE AFFORDABLE FOR SURE!

ABLE does have U.S. variance, but so does Lightspace if you get them from their U.S. dealer.

Hey Carlos,

Nowdays, USA customers can order directly from our LightspaceUSA office and get the same good price with U.S variance!

We have updated contact information on our homepage.

Thanks all.

Omar www.eightonlight.cn

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Hey Carlos,

Nowdays, USA customers can order directly from our LightspaceUSA office and get the same good price with U.S variance!

We have updated contact information on our homepage.

Thanks all.

Omar www.eightonlight.cn
    omar -

this is a remarkable and excellent announcement. thank you.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    To be fair there are also some non chinese companies that don't show the prices on their websites for their stage equipment, but you get a price list/catalog sent to your email by submitting your email on their site, not sending an email yourself.

The whole "we don't want the competitors to know our prices" is retarded that so many chinese companies say or do. Is there no business school in China? Do you even know how to business?
    How will competitors knowing your prices affect you negatively? It will only help them to know what price to offer themselves. If they don't get that info from you they'll either get it from somewhere else or as mentioned here create a fake customer email and ask for price quote.
    You just want to prevent or make it harder for others to start a competing business by trying to hide as much info as possible from them which they need to start the same business. You can't do that, no matter how hard to try. This is simple logic. Price is not a trade secret, some patent or some set of skills you have to learn and memorize like building a laser projector. It's a number, and a single number is impossible to hide. And even if you could, hiding that is pathetic, it means you think everything else which actually requires some skills and knowledge competitors can do as good as you.

BTW, even I as a customer I use a fake/different email when asking for a price. For the simple reason that most of you then start sending me spam email for every single new product or price change, just because this one time I wanted to know compare prices of different sellers and sent you an email.

At least you openly admit that you don't want the competition to know the price, instead of like some other chinese sellers interrogating me in an email response about who I am, what company I am, why I want to buy it, mentioning how you can't find anything about me/my company on the internet (I don't have a company btw) trying to find out if I'm a "legit" customer while utterfy failing at pretending you're asking for other reasons.
    Thank you for telling the truth and your understanding anyway,we know it will be make you(the participators of the forum)unhappy.for the reason why we don't public our price is that we are trying to protect ourselves from the unperfect and incompleted Chinese business law and cutthroat competitions.We have no chioce, unless we post the fake price as other manufatures do,and quote the customer the true price when the cusotmer inquired,but we think it is a kind of cheating,we will never do like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCo View Post
    amazing? how about showing us some amazing photos then?

I have to admit that one of the most reputable chinese sellers on this forum also is extremely in lack of any pre-order photos even after multiple requests, leaving one to assume what they will be getting by extrapolating that info from people have previously purchased and POSTED here.

yet Able... do you not understand yet? put some effort into this FFS
    unable to list prices
    unable to provide details
    unable to put any effort into this
    unable to enable any sort of effort or understanding

Able laser show us the link to what you have to sell that has full details and price.

The majority of people, if any, that will give you an email address will be giving you a junk mail address, guess why!
    I'm sick and tired of wondering "how did they get my email address"?
    Thank you for the reply.We are ABLE to show you all the spec you requested privately in mails,and we will not sending any spam mails as long as you tell us that you don't want to receive any mails from us any more.We understand your fury about the spam mails,and will try the best to prevent you from receiveing spam mails form Able,but we also need the understand about the competitions.Thank you.