Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amazing price for pure diode lasers(three diodes in one module)

Am I the only one that thought this was an RGB laser module you could put in a projector? I sent an email a while ago and the reply was that they don't sell laser modules. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    FWIW,
    I've seen an ABLE projector in person, and it was pretty good quality , a bit more pricey than the LIGHTSPACE systems, but comparable in quality, and they use EMS scanners on request.

Carlos
    Thank you for the commend about our product.Yes,we use EMS8000 scanner if the cusotmer request.For the price,we admit that our price is higher than Lightspace,but if you are in the USA,we are sure that our price is lower than the dealer of lightspace.Because we have no "middle man".Thant is why we say that the price is "amazing low".If you are interested,plese send us an e-mail.Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by slicklasers View Post
    They won't post prices online because they want your email address so they can send you 20+ emails about their projectors for sale every week. They think if they pester you enough you will finally buy one of their projectors… lol

But really though, I received over 20 spam emails from them in under a week before I blocked them.
    Really?We have such a strong salesmanship?Sorry for disturbing ,but I am sure that I can not send so many mails to the same person,regarding I don't have enough energy to do this,maybe one of my collegues.Maybe,you can send hime or her mai saying that you would not want to receive any mails from us,and asking hime or her to remove you from the contacts list.Sorry again for the disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by carlos3621 View Post
    slick:

that's true, so with that being said,
    from personal experience, if your looking for a projector with similar quality and you want to go with Chinese import , just go with Lightspace, THEY ARE MORE AFFORDABLE FOR SURE!

ABLE does have U.S. variance, but so does Lightspace if you get them from their U.S. dealer.

- - - Updated - - -

slick:

that's true, so with that being said,
    from personal experience, if your looking for a projector with similar quality and you want to go with Chinese import , just go with Lightspace, THEY ARE MORE AFFORDABLE FOR SURE!

ABLE does have U.S. variance, but so does Lightspace if you get them from their U.S. dealer.
    Thank you for the reply,Carlos.It is true that we have Variance as well as accession.We build lasers with FDA standard and have FDA Variance for the laser,that means our lasers are legal to American law when it was born.Which lightspace don't have.And,we are sure that our price is lower than the price you get from the US dealer of Lightspace,that is why we post the price as "amazing low".
    Last edited by entertainment; 03-23-2015 at 22:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    I seem to see a recurring theme here...

"Great laser, very good price. You buy!"
    "Swell, whats the price?"
    "no no, no price here. Plz email."

At what point do these stop being labeled FS threads and start being classified as clickbait ads?
    Thank you for the reply,just informing our friends and customer that our product comes out.If you are interested,please mail me,if don't,please ignore me,thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Am I the only one that thought this was an RGB laser module you could put in a projector? I sent an email a while ago and the reply was that they don't sell laser modules. Oh well...
    Hello David,sorry for having not made things clear,and made you confused.Nex time we will makes tings more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    omar -

this is a remarkable and excellent announcement. thank you.
    We can not say that our price is lower than lightspace's EXW price,cause all of our components cost more,but we are sure that our price is lower than the price of lightspace's USA dealer,cause we don't have any middle man,that is why we say that our price is "amazing low".We do FDA stadard lasers and have Variance and accession ourslves for each model of our laser,that means our lasers are born to legal to American law,not Varianced by the dealers.

gonna have some & & wait for the at 11 as the battle between & continues on.
    Will there be three phase!!!!

If I ran the forum I'd of banned you by now
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Entertainment, we don't need an individual reply to every single post, especially when you're just repeating yourself. That must be 10 or more replies you've made in the last page.

Refer to Andy's post above or the following:

Quote Originally Posted by entertainment View Post
    Thank you for telling us the truth.But we are just protect our selves from the unperfect Chinese Business laws and cutthroat competitions.Actually,chinese business law is not "unperfect",but "full of loopholes".And we believe that if the customer is interested,they will send us a e-mail and this will be less annoying than sending e-mails to them.
    What loopholes? That they can offer competing prices? That is capitalism and free market economics. Look at most Western Websites, prices are openly on display. You say Chinese Law is defective and yet I feel what you want is price fixing where no other company can offer something cheaper than you, and in the absence of that, you want to keep your prices secret - Price Fixing won't happen as it's illegal in EU countries, as Western countries want companies to compete with each other to keep prices low. Secret pricing harms your Western sales.

I repeat again, if you want to do business in the west, you need to openly display your pricing, not expect people to PM or email you for pricing.

Have confidence in your product - if it's good people will buy it.

Also, if as Omar says, your prices are on your web site, then what point is there in hiding them? Your fellow Chinese competitors aren't going to come to PL to check pricing, their going to go to your website or Alibababa and check your pricing there. As it's already on display, why hide?

Western people and businesses expect to be able to compare products and prices between companies and if they can't do that because you hide your prices, then many won't buy as they don't want the hassle, the spam (from supplying email etc), etc etc by applying for them. You'll lose far more sales from that, than from XYZXX laser down the road seeing your prices and making theirs $10 cheaper, especially if your product is higher quality.

BTW, Omar, I went to your website the other night, whilst useful, it doesn't appear to display the full range of projectors eg. If I click on the Pluto, there's only 1 projector choice in power and it's 445nm blue not the 462nm mentioned in some projectors on here obtained from you. The web site really needs the full range of models, options and pricing to be effective.