Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Amazing price for pure diode lasers(three diodes in one module)

I trying to show my respect by reply every post,but if you don't need,I will not do that.We know the Rules of Ecnomic in Western counties,in the Western,you can not say something about others,you must post your price,but in China,no.Lots of loopholes,such as,if a comany coopied other comany's product in Europe,the comany will receive a mail from the lawyer,but in China don't,no one will protect us.Even worse,if a company in China coopied the product of a company in Europe,the Eurpean comany can only sue the Chinese company in Europe,not in China.This practise can only prevent them from entering European market,but can't stope them copy.

See?Omar come from lightspace visited my thread and replied it and even left their website.They are our competitors.So,if I posted the price list(Since we do large range of power for this kind of laser,one price us not enough) in the thread,they know the price already.
    I don't know the result when they know our price list,but I think the bad cometitors(don't mean Omar' company) will reduce their price to a really low level(even with no profit) and attract customers.After the customer stick on them and don't want to change supplier any more,they will make the price higher or make the price firm even the cost price is lower.
    I know you guys are not satisfied or even in a fury with my thread,I can attached some inside picture and Spec for your reference,but if you are interested in the price,please contact us by e-mails.
    The divergency for full angel is less than 1.0mrad,and the beam diameter is 3mm.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	full diode case.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	46665

Case is black .......I want beige

with no specifications and no prices why even post anything? I don't understand...sorry. Phil
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Quote Originally Posted by entertainment View Post
    Hello David,sorry for having not made things clear,and made you confused.Nex time we will makes tings more clearly.
    Yep, I thought this was a module to incorporate into a projector project I'm working on. "Amazing price for pure diode lasers(three diodes in one module)" I don't need a complete projector, I need a 3 diode module!

See why specs, pictures & prices would have saved everyone's time? IF the price was $2900 it would be apparent that it is much more than just a 3 diode module. IF the price were $800 it would be reasonable for a 3 diode module. IF the specs mentioned a 30k scanset it would be CLEARLY not just a 3 diode module. IF YOU WANT INTERESTED BUYERS (WITH REAL ACTUAL MONEY TO SPEND) TO CONSIDER BUYING FROM YOU, YOU NEED TO POST AMAZING PRICES & SPECS & PICTURES.

This thread is getting to be as fun as buying a car. Hey Mr. Salesman how much is this car? "What kind of monthly payment are you looking for? Can you hold on a few minutes while I talk to my manager/check the computer? What can I do to get you to buy this car today?"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Used-Cars-trailer-still.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	46668
    Eric in New Orleans

"Yep, I thought this was a module to incorporate into a projector project I'm working on. "Amazing price for pure diode lasers(three diodes in one module)" I don't need a complete projector, I need a 3 diode module!"

on that topic,
    i would think there be a market for an RGB 3 diode module, of the single mode / low power variety, to address people using for programming , testing out various scanners and settings....etc.

if anyone has a source for one with analog modulation, please do share..
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

entertainment,

Want to see how to do this right? Study the following thread: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-RGB-lasers***

Plenty of information, pictures provided when asked, prices, specs and so forth. There is a reason the above thread has reached 9 pages. There is a reason there are all sorts of reviews in the Seller Review thread. Lightspace is doing what it takes to build themselves a stellar reputation and LOTS of sales. The build quality, even since the start of that thread, has steadily improved to where even other major companies in the industry are acknowledging their quality. They're doing it right. They also welcome the competition as in the end, that helps to make everyone better.

I know Able is reported to make a nice projector and you've been applauded for even taking the steps necessary to meet US regulations and get them varianced. That's all good stuff. Now... we need to teach you how to sell to the more educated buyers that you're going to encounter on this forum. We're not dumb DJ's who don't know an ILDA cable from a DMX cable. A picture of a box inside a box is really rather stupid. You've been around this forum long enough to know we're interested in beam paths, mounts, optics, wiring, and what REALLY makes up the insides of the projector and see that it's a quality unit. Let's see some test frames.

If I'm going to spend a few thousand dollars on something, I need more than your "statements of the obvious" such as: 520 is a semi conductor diode and lasts longer than 532. That cold weather will make you crazy with modulation issues with 532 and 520 doesn't, or that a smaller case means lower shipping prices and it's easier to carry. Those statements, made to the caliber of people on THIS forum are almost insulting.

Does anyone actually have a URL for his Website???

If they do have a website why is that a secret as well...

I refuse to do business with anyone dealing out of their car's
    trunk in a dark alley...

Edit

I found their website www DOT able-laser DOT com
    (No sense making this a link for him since he can't even supply
    prices and/or pictures)

Jerry
    Last edited by lasersbee; 03-26-2015 at 05:58. Reason: Added info
    See the LaserBee II and all other LaserBee LPM products here....
    All LaserBee Laser Power Meter Products

New 3.2Watt RS232/USB LaserBee II LPM REVIEW

Always in stock and ready to ship....
    Subsidary:-Pharma Electronic Solutions

LMAO! I just want to run right out and buy a used car!
    BTW- Regarding Sino-Lase- you buys your ticket and takes your ride. I have never had a smooth experience with these sellers- always a problem and always excuses instead of customer service. Take the money and run.....
    Perhaps the shortest book on business ethics ever written is in Ch.

I have a few Able -Laser projectors and I am very happy with the them. Their communication and support has been top notch.

I purchased from able and I'm quite happy with my pj. Even given the language barrier, they have been very helpful answering my questions. And I may get an email once every month or two with current specials... Hardly considered spam in my book.