Thread: Pangolin Discoscan lens 2.0

Default Pangolin Discoscan lens 2.0

Pangolin Discoscan lens 2.0
    was not in work, bought at the beginning of the year.
    my price 300 $
    this posting will be here, but after go to ebay

Hey! price GOOD.
    from dealer price around 500$

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

What dealer? They're ripping you off. http://www.pangolin.com/shop/discoscan-lens/

The SELEM special last year was $250 (or $275 - I'd have to check my video again) and the annual holiday special price was $280.

If it continues to linger without any bites, I have an offer in mind although, I may be negotiating one with Pangolin this week at FLEM.

oh, thanks for the link, it is a very good price. but I bought from a dealer in Russia.
    Here is the link http://www.pangolin.su/catalog/279/
    Do all have the opportunity to go to the FLEM?
    I can only say that my price is lower than the price pangolin, and because it has not been used and is in good condition

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Hi Alex,

I can understand that it may very well be a higher price in Russia than here in the US. I think that's your dealer marking it up though. Plus there may be taxes and other things involved that artificially cause the price to be higher for you.

Yes, anyone is certainly welcome to come to FLEM although, to be honest, it would not be worth the trip from Russia to attend. It's a small LEM and only for a day and a half. On the other hand... if you every really wanted to make the pilgrimage to the US for a Laser Enthusiast Meeting, SELEM each August would be the one to come to and you would be welcome with open arms. It's a major four day event with often as many as 80 people in attendance. We have had a couple people come from other parts of the world and it's a great time.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Hi Alex,

I can understand that it may very well be a higher price in Russia than here in the US. I think that's your dealer marking it up though. Plus there may be taxes and other things involved that artificially cause the price to be higher for you.

Yes, anyone is certainly welcome to come to FLEM although, to be honest, it would not be worth the trip from Russia to attend. It's a small LEM and only for a day and a half. On the other hand... if you every really wanted to make the pilgrimage to the US for a Laser Enthusiast Meeting, SELEM each August would be the one to come to and you would be welcome with open arms. It's a major four day event with often as many as 80 people in attendance. We have had a couple people come from other parts of the world and it's a great time.

Thank you for the invitation