Thread: An interesting development?

Default An interesting development?

Janie Tan on FB

'good news for our company, but it is a bad news for my customers:
    From next month, we can not sell laser light to Switzerland, Germany, UK, Holland, Belgium, France, and the power range up to 3.95w RGB and 3.1w single color'
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac

Exclusive distribution deal perhaps?
    Is Janie Tan of Laserwave, or somewhere else?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I have seen this too and have spoken with her. She's from OPTlaser.
    They have sealed a deal with a larger customer who is active in the Uk, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland , Germany, etc.

*face-palm* Gosh who could that be ???

By sealing this deal they have opened themselves up for the " How to kill the competition" Lessons 1.01...
    We all know the answer to this...." If you can't beat them, join them" So apparently OPTlaser did that.

Now they cannot sell their low end laser systems up to 4 Watt anymore to anyone other then "Laserverld".
    This also means that the Oligo's and similar models are also end of life. *sigh*

They will be missed.

I am probably not stating anything weird if I say there is not a lotta love lost between the seller of the Oligo etc and myself.
    Sufficient to say that this news sounds great to me as the seller of the Oligo's has made himself quite unpopular with LW too in the past, so they will probably not be selling any to him.

Maybe finally there is some light at the end of the tunnel for good quality builds.

Just my 2 €-Cents...