Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can i do this with this?

Quote Originally Posted by VMH2 View Post
    I doubt there are any laws here unless they come under any EU legislation and even if there are you wouldn't find anyone to understand or enforce them.
    It's safety i am more concerned with. I don't need any paperwork or meter readings to show officials, just an easily understandable method to ensure any beams which may come in contact with people are within a safe limit.
    You may not need them to show 'officials' but you'd be best to have them to show your Lawyer in the event someone tries to claim their sight was damaged by lasers at your event... especially if anyof the 'ravers' bring their own pointers... some of the 'not quite so legal' ones can cause serious eye damage in the wrong hands... and finding the owner a few days later is a lot harder for an ambulance chaser than finding you... :/

Just sayin'

I think you're part of the EU in Portugal? If I'm right, then you'll be under eu directives. The relevant safety regs for event lasers are on the web and you should find them with a quick Google... hell, they may even be in the .PL Wiki...
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

Oh, and remember that safety levels are based on 'blink response time' so at a trance event, where people may or may not be under the influence of substances that change that 'blink response', it may be wiser to play it safe and calculate your MPE lower to take this into account!
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?