Thread: AZ Radiation Licenses terminate early regardless of actual exp. date printed on reg.

Default AZ Radiation Licenses terminate early regardless of actual exp. date printed on reg.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:35.

Heya K -

Yeah, we got the 'boot-letter', too.. Dec, sometime, iirc (and then got the Invoice, in Jan.. So, ya. I called them up with the 'polite WTH??' and 'Jerry', there, said yeah, there were just too-many Co's renewals that they had to 'babysit' / send out Invoices-for, etc.. But, since many Co's were, ie: 'Just passin thru' on some tour, or whatever, here's AZRRA, spending all this time 'chasing down $$', come-Jan, that 'would never come' (since the Tour was over, whatever..) so they decided on this 'just flush everybody Dec 31st', policy.. :/

.. I mean, I can 'see it' for those cases, but.. Bollocks that they are doing it to 'resident-Co's, as-well.. Pretty stupid / brick-in-the-face of them.. And they wonder why the 'Epix' of the world give them the finger... Well, I, for one, am still 'stickin to the High Road', as 'full of thorns' / PITAs as it is.. 3 cheers to You, as well..

On a 'positive note', I guess, while I was on the phone, there, I asked 'oh, btw, any 'progress on turning a new leaf' for this 'Epic' fellow?' (and explained to him how I had been involved (the complaint / Woody / Lauren, etc, etc..) and he said 'Well, I can't 'disclose any details', but I can say that no, that entity is still under investigation by several agencies, (wait for it..) FAA, FDA, and others..' So.. that 'brought a little smile'..

..Hopefully, action will finally be taken, and not just 'you're gonnna get a spaaankiiing' letters.. At least good to see the 'Revocation', online, there.. (Oops, did I just send that PDF-link to a potential-Client I know is considering him?? Gosh, hate when I do that!!! As we've both echoed, if he's 'gonna be in the ring' / competing for the few table-scraps there are, then he's at *least* gonna 'play a fair ball game', or GTFO..

Keep me posted on any progress with getting AZ to consider not making that 'blanket', especially for the Resident Co's.. That really-does blow chunks..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:35.