Thread: Akai APC Mini & Beyond

Default Akai APC Mini & Beyond

Hi all

I've just acquired an Akai APC Mini MIDI Controller. Has anyone used one of these with Pangolin Beyond?

If so, would you perhaps have some mapping that you were prepared to share? I'm just trying to save a little time re-inventing the wheel

I've loaded up the mapping for its big brother, the APC 40. This proves the concept that the mini will work with Beyond, but obviously all the mapping is screwed up.

Kind regards

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

I beleive the mini mapping is available at the show space page at pangolin. http://www.pangolinshows.com/new_shows_s2.html
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

Fantastic - Got it!

Thank you... And also 'Thank you' to Richard for making this available on the Showspace ;-)
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001