Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Etherdream with LFI?

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrous View Post
    Problem solved. My wifi router is buggy. I was aware that my home wifi internet connection will cut out randomly but I was assuming it was my modem. As I was diagnosing the Etherdream I saw many millions of bytes of data sent and only about 0.01% bytes received by the etherdream. I tried plugging my computer into the router and then SUCCESS! LFI Player works! Now to get zoof games working...
    i *strongly* discourage using etherdream or any network attached dac on wireless.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I've had much more success with my Etherdream by taking the router out of the equation and connecting the Etherdream directly to my laptop with Ethernet.

Hi,
    I´m having similar problems.

I´m trying to connect etherdream to my pc (windows 8, firewall off) directly. Network appear as unidentified and leds just blink once a second or so. When connecting to LSX there is no laser output (software laser button on).

I also tried to rename etherdream.dll (downloaded from their page) to EzAudDac.dll in LSX directory but still no laser output . Etherdream connection program said "online, idle" firmware v0.5.5 network: ok (1ms) Version: hardware2, software2 and ip address 169.254.163.57

Do I´m missing something?

cheers!

does LSX see the dac?

click the dac assign button on the left side of the LSX screen. it shows little RGB lines and says "123" under it. make sure "etherdream" is selected and click search for dacs. etherdream dac should show up either as unassigned or for timeline 1. if it shows up as unassigned, just drag it into the timeline 1 box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamill View Post
    Hi,
    I´m having similar problems.

I´m trying to connect etherdream to my pc (windows 8, firewall off) directly. Network appear as unidentified and leds just blink once a second or so. When connecting to LSX there is no laser output (software laser button on).

I also tried to rename etherdream.dll (downloaded from their page) to EzAudDac.dll in LSX directory but still no laser output . Etherdream connection program said "online, idle" firmware v0.5.5 network: ok (1ms) Version: hardware2, software2 and ip address 169.254.163.57

Do I´m missing something?

cheers!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

It´s solved. Sorry for such a noob question. I could not find this information on the LSX manual. Thanks!

As someone wrote in another post, I also can´t see LSX demo shows. Do I have to downgrade from v0.5.5 to v0.5.0 ?
    could be related with the .dll´s?

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamill View Post
    It´s solved. Sorry for such a noob question. I could not find this information on the LSX manual. Thanks!

As someone wrote in another post, I also can´t see LSX demo shows. Do I have to downgrade from v0.5.5 to v0.5.0 ?
    could be related with the .dll´s?

Thanks for your help!
    yes. flash the etherdream with v0.5.0 and protected show playback will work properly. there's just a version discrepancy since ED and LSX come from two different vendors.