Thread: eBay/PayPal Help

Default eBay/PayPal Help

Hello, I am trying to list a few items on eBay but with pay pal I have not added a credit card. I have the $0.20 I need to list the auction but it says I need to add a credit card. Is there a way to get around this because I don't have a credit card.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Link directly to your bank account, but then guard your eBay and Paypal passes with extra care.

If they're just telling you you need a bit of money up front to allow you to list stuff, get a friend to send you some by Paypal to your Paypal account (give them same in cash or whatever), then make a one-time payment for your eBay seller account fees. Check it out though, there's no point in making that payment if what they really want is an established link to a source of funding.

Hmmm, okay, I am selling some overly expensive microscope objectives that will bring in at least $300 each.
    CLICKY!!!

Cool Paypal SUCKS !

Paypal has a class action suit filed in California and federal courts in the USA. They have screwed more people than Madonna. If you want to learn more go to " www.paypalsucks.com "

Paypal might be ok for buyers but sellers beware !

Did you know that all your Ebay and Paypal payments go to a Swiss bank account ouside the USA .

FUCK PAYPAL !
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

So much anger! I get that it leaves the USA but who cares? PayPal is used in almost every country around the world!
    CLICKY!!!

I cant complain (yet) Have been using them for years

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro

Hey cruch, sorry to let you know but I found another person that is closer to me that has some new 15K galvos that they are selling me. I am interested in the DAC though. If I pay shipping will you still send it to me? I really could use it. Will it work with popelscan?
    CLICKY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    So much anger! I get that it leaves the USA but who cares? PayPal is used in almost every country around the world!

Ignorance is bliss until you get burned by Paypal.

For example did you know that ......

According to PayPal accepting their ToS (Terms of Service) in effect means you waive your rights to credit card consumer protection laws if you want to use their service, and that you may not issue a chargeback for unauthorized use of your credit card and PayPal account, or if you do, then they have the right to limit your account. Is this legal? We don't know. But it's how Paypal operates. Paypal can freeze your account at a whim for unfounded excuses. meanwhile they make interest on your money and you are screwed for as long as they wish to hold your account frozen. Only one of the ways they can screw you. No wonder there's a class action suit in California as well as the Federal US courts. Best do your homework before you get burned, specially anyone residing outside of the US of A.

Rick
    Last edited by LaserLover; 04-28-2007 at 17:12.
    Profile Redacted by Admin @ 04.24.2010

Not to be rude or anything but...
    Last edited by Laser Ben; 04-28-2007 at 18:15.
    CLICKY!!!