Thread: Searching: Fiesta ilda usb controller

Default Searching: Fiesta ilda usb controller

Hi...

I'm looking for an 'old' Fiesta 1 or 2 USB Controller.
    They completely changed to NET Version - and do not build/sell them anymore.
    Alex - no one does it better

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

How soon do you need one? I have one and while I'd like to keep it, since I'm not finding many new shows created for it, I might possibly be willing to sell it but, I'm getting prepared to convert all the shows I have over to another platform (wav's) and once that's done, I could give up the DAC and key. It looks like Moncha is getting more continued support than Fiesta.

- - - Updated - - -

Also... Dave at Lasershowparts might still have them - don't know if you've checked that source.

Hi...

the only 'good' 'new' solution are the NET controllers.
    You can not compare Moncha and Fiesta... your are right, they developed in direction of Moncha, but only to serve the cheap segment. Last week I talked to Showtacle...
    Interesting - the new Moncha NET devices working with Fiesta NET. The OEM device starts with 290 € ...to use Fiesta you need one device upgraded (hardware key) which is additional 400 Euro... but after all you can use Fiesta and Moncha and have powerful hardware.

I need another USB device to build it in another laser system - based on two projectors with USB.

What do you think - when will you sell it and what do think - how much it is.