Thread: Long Time No Chat!

Default Long Time No Chat!

Hi all

I must apologise for my extended absence from the forum. I have been intensely busy with our new community project (Sustainable Sussex) and in January I began growing 650 chilli plants, which have been demanding attention ever since - such as building greenhouses and polytunnels, potting up (often) and now the sun is shining - rather a lot of watering. We hope to become a charity, so lots of admin to do too.

Still do the odd laser show although pretty lights have taken a bit of a back-burner.

Hope to be back more often soon.

Keith

Keith,

Good to hear from you, glad things are Ok. keep in touch

Cheers

Steve

Nice to see you back here Keith. Although I have to confess to reading the forum much more than I post these days.
    Last edited by Jem; 04-22-2015 at 04:33. Reason: Stupid spelling error
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Hi stranger
    This space for rent.

Hey folks. I've been missing all you guys - and missing playing with my lasers too. I have a gig coming up soon - my usual party with friends but realised that I've been focussed on other stuff a bit too much.

Will try and visit more and hopefully complete my build sometime this year - and programme some shows in LSX!