Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pagolin Flashback SE + Diff + DMX Starting at $250

12 More Metal Box units have been shipped to me with Tracking #, due in 6/09/2015 This should be the last of the Metal Box version cards. I thought there were only 10 remaining, so maybe a few bare boards sets are in this shipment...
    Rob Mudryk
    Retired old and Grumpy Laserist

I got in 14 Black Box units Tuesday. 13 With Boardsets. I only got in 5 128mb XD Cards for memory. I am trying to find some more, but they do not make them anymore. There maybe some 256mb and 512mb XD cards that work but there is a price. They are considering selling them to Pangolin instead because almost all cards on the market are not compatible.
    Rob Mudryk

Bump this up. We are running low again, and wanted to make sure everyone had there FB3-SE's before they are all gone. There are a total of 12 units remaining! We are short 6 XD cards and no where to buy them. So make sure if you want a complete FB3-SE system that is controllable by DMX get it now!
    Rob Mudryk

Could you please mp me the price for one piece without the xd card ?

Quote Originally Posted by rMuD View Post
    .......... So make sure if you want a complete FB3-SE system that is controllable by DMX get it now!
    PM coming thru...
    Cheers

Just finished Repairing all the broken Metal Boxes, back up to 7 units in Hand ready too ship! Well 5 units can ship tomorrow, I have another 7 XD cards on the way. for the remaining. We are scrapping the bottom of the barrel at this point. Down to 11 working units, The Display boxes still need repair. Time is running out!
    Rob Mudryk

4 Black Box units remaining (9 sold in the past week so far), There maybe a few sporadic Internal board sets left in projectors that are still on tour, 4 Arctos built external boxes, and someday the fixed Display box units. The Great FB3 sell off is coming near to the end.
    Rob Mudryk

Still have 5 black boxes in stock! I got the 128MB XD cards for them, they are ready to go!
    Rob Mudryk

Hi Do you have any of the empty cases left.

Phill

Yes, I should be able to ship for 1-2lbs USPS priority mail send your address to rob@lasers.org or a PM here. But should be $5-7 shipping in the USA. paypal is rob@inprox.net
    Rob Mudryk