Thread: Pulsar Laser Show

Default Pulsar Laser Show

Hey guys check out my laser show I created it using LSX!
    Let me know what I can change or tips I can do to make my shows, frames, transitions, recording, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpx4zf_BN-Y

Nice! I like it. But one question, do you have a standby blue LED issue? Seems like there's always some amount of blue coming through...?

Yeah the flexmod drivers don't have beam suppression but I tried to get the blue as dim as I could. I'm hoping to fix it when I put it into a new case.

I figured as much. Other than that, I think it's a great single head effort. Good choice of song, good length, nice variation. Well done.

Wow, that is a great show, nice work! BTW I had the exact same issue with my blue laser, and it did take a flexmod with beam suppression to solve the problem. It drove me crazy when I could not make the projector 'dark'.
    That is not your first show you wrote, is it? If so you *really* have a talent for this. I really like the color blend in the horizontal line during seconds 1-2. May I ask what tools you used to accomplish that in LSX? Intensity I'm guessing and...

Real nice show, thanks for sharing it.

-Jason

That was great! Would love to see it in real life. Lacking beam suppression drivers, I use a shutter connected to the ILDA shutter line to kill the residual blue. Of course it only blocks the beam when all colors are "off" and you want black.

Very nice show.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Wow, that is a great show, nice work! BTW I had the exact same issue with my blue laser, and it did take a flexmod with beam suppression to solve the problem. It drove me crazy when I could not make the projector 'dark'.
    That is not your first show you wrote, is it? If so you *really* have a talent for this. I really like the color blend in the horizontal line during seconds 1-2. May I ask what tools you used to accomplish that in LSX? Intensity I'm guessing and...

Real nice show, thanks for sharing it.

-Jason
    - Hi Jason,

I'm glad you liked my show it means a lot hoping to make even better shows with the more practice I get.

I used a Post RGBi effect with the settings below for that horizontal line in the beginning and I didn't use intensity at all during the show.

Red Channel (not active)
    Green Channel (active), Color depends on: Point Distance, Waveform:Sine
    Blue Channel (active), Color depends on: X Coordinate, Waveform:Cosine

I'll probably end up buying a new driver for my blue laser because it is annoying, so when I put the stuff in my new MiCRO case I'll probably do that.

and yes this is my first show I get a lot of inspiration from people like Felyx Kain, Dynamics lasers, Chris, Dkumpula and such.