Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone have a spare Etherdream they want to sell?

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:38.

@ laserhobbit ......"In the meantime watch this space as I may have a 2nd hand Etherdream to sell in a couple of months."....(05-15-2015, 10:33) bump ....interested in this so I can muck about with "Maxwell"?......ready to sell yet
    Cheers
    Lari
    PS.. ...What is an.... "SDK"... got the feeling I should know this ...but I don't!
    Last edited by catalanjo; 08-19-2015 at 03:37. Reason: SDK = ??????

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

An SDK is a Software Development Kit, it provides a means to write custom software for a DAC. The "very special custom software" might very well be something they wrote themselves (instead of lsx) as the SDK of the etherdream is publicly available on the internet. Pangolin refuses to publicly publish their SDK. The artist found it and developed his own software instead as pangolin probably requires you buy their expensive hard- and software before they even consider sharing their SDK.

Thanks for the info...effectively .....I should have known that .... greycells are wearing out !
    So now all I need is a S/H cheap etherdream DAC. so I can get to know Maxwell a bit better !
    Cheers