Thread: my first "real" blue

Default my first "real" blue

I finally got my first non pointer blue that i can run all the time, the blue point i have went LED on me so i ordered a PLTB450B from DTR's page, it was going to fix the pointer but i put it this
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/445nm-450nm-...item35e832811e
    instead and so far i am happy, my projector built wont use this diode but it may find it;s way into other things like a X Y just connected to audio with open loop like i do now. the green DPSS i think is nearing the end of it's life, the tightness of the beam is starting to get fuzzy.
    Is a fuzzy beam a hint on the IR diode dieing? if so i will probably replace the diode. I don't remember it's form factor, it's not C-mount but like C-mount but flat and not vertical with the screw in the middle. \
    I never thought in a million years that i would have a class 4 laser on my arm rest for this chair "i do have it turned down"

i guess the true test if you are nerd or not is being more exited about a laser diode then what the local sports team as done
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

i guess the true test if you are nerd or not is being more exited about a laser diode then what the local sports team as done
    No, that's one test. The true test is when you don't know the name of your local sport's team.

Who?
    lol I guess i am not that far gone ...yet
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu