Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You gotta be kidding

Default You gotta be kidding

LoL,

Today I asked a Chinese manufacturer for some pictures of a laserprojectors scanners and modules.

This is what I got.

Can anybody make something out of it??? I know I cant
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture.jpg  

Looks cheap, whatever it is.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

looks like a 1watt RGB module with probably 20k scanners. Cheap.

Yeah, its a cheap laser from china. 320 euros including shipping, 1 watt rgb, according to the specs. I guess i can replace the scanners and/or te modules in time. They say they make their own scanners and modules, but I think thats a load of bullocks. I hope they are not refurbished ones....i just need a cheap rgb laser for beamshows and some light graphics. Should be alright i hope.

Hey, my home turf... Kidding, but i got to admit that i have my share of theese components. The module is probably a TTL modulated all in one. Actually works, but dont expect endless hours lifetime. The alignment differs heavy from one to the other, and they are a pain in the butt to align. Expect a FAT red beam, a dicent 445 and a 532 even thinner. It also looks like it has a LCD / SD card reader. Might be handy as there is quite easy to mirror x and y, also for ILDA. signal. The galvos can not be recognized, but from the looks, they seem to share the PSU and driver. With QS the galvos might do OK, and far better than expected. Been using some of these components in my earlyer builds, and i still are amazed over price/performance. For pure beam and LIGHT graphics they are OK by my standards.
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	47063Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	47064Hmmmm....thinking of actually buying this.

This the the laser and company, they say its an anolog laser.

I actually like the casing.

Input Voltage:AC90-245V
    Frequency:50-60HZ
    Power consumption:50W
    Laser Power:R:635nm300mWG:532nm200MW B:450nm500W Analog modulation
    Play Mode:Auto,sound active,DMX512,Master/slave,ILDA,SD Card
    Scanning speed:0-30Kpps SD card:4G
    Scanning angle:50°
    lifetime:>8000h
    Operation Temperature:10-35°C
    Cooling Way:Fan cooling
    Machine Size:360*280*220mm 10kG

Video link in youku:
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjkxMDQ2MDMy.html

This is the product:

http://blues-ocean.en.alibaba.com/pr...projector.html

What do you think Datsurb??

You get what you pay for. It depends if you buy it as a toy or actually want to make money with it. If you want to do payed shows you need something better that is for sure.....

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Yeah, if I hadn't already been down that road, I would consider taking a chance on one of these by the looks and price of it. A whole heck of a lot of people on here got the REKE RGB500 at $200-$250 a couple years back and they weren't even as nice as this appears to be. Fine for home and playing but, no, I wouldn't consider this as a projector suitable enough to get paid to use. But, for just messing around in your living room, for a couple hundred dollars I wouldn't hesitate to give this a shot.

Just, please, please, please understand that this is in NO way expected to be a great projector that's on par with anything costing say, $2000 or more. Entry level acceptable scanners cost nearly twice what this whole projector does.

(And to be truthful, the thought crossed my mind that, for the price, buying a dozen for what 1 good projector starts at and, running them all at once could be a hell of a nice show!) All 12 around a circle truss could be a poor mans nirvana for a couple weeks!
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 05-11-2015 at 14:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Yeah, if I hadn't already been down that road, I would consider taking a chance on one of these by the looks and price of it. A whole heck of a lot of people on here got the REKE RGB500 at $200-$250 a couple years back and they weren't even as nice as this appears to be. Fine for home and playing but, no, I wouldn't consider this as a projector suitable enough to get paid to use. But, for just messing around in your living room, for a couple hundred dollars I wouldn't hesitate to give this a shot.

Just, please, please, please understand that this is in NO way expected to be a great projector that's on par with anything costing say, $2000 or more. Entry level acceptable scanners cost nearly twice what this whole projector does.

(And to be truthful, the thought crossed my mind that, for the price, buying a dozen for what 1 good projector starts at and, running them all at once could be a hell of a nice show!) All 12 around a circle truss could be a poor mans nirvana for a couple weeks!
    Hahahaha thats one hell of an idea Bardfo69, maybe in the future i will buy more, first gonna test this one out. If the scanners are crap I will replace them with DT40 or somethnig similar.

Thanks all for the input! Will post a test report on the projector when I receive it!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Looking forward to hearing your review. Every so often something like this pops up and, if decent, there is a little wildfire of sales.