Thread: Dutch Parkinson patient with problem.

Question Dutch Parkinson patient with problem.

Hi all,

Today I received my new laserprojector from China. As expected the scanners inside this thing are crap, but useable for beamshows and light graphics.
    In time I hope to get better scanners, DT40 or similar. This unit is actually quite nicely build but the colors are way off. The dichros need to be re-alligned I think,
    because the colors are fucked up a bit. Blue for instance is always displayed to far to the right. Hard to explain here in English.

Now here is my question, is there someone in The Netherlands that can help me with that? I used to try to do that myself but the last 4 years I'm suffering from
    Parkinsons disease and little precise things are impossible for me to do anymore. Is there somebody out there that i can send my projector to so that this person can fix the
    dichros and send the unit back to me? or fix them here at my home if he lives close by. I can pay for it of course.

Please help me out, I'm just a hobbyist, no pro user. I have a 1W RGB LP and Pangolin Beyond. (Thanks Justin Perry and Bill for that!)

Thanks !!

Where are you located in the netherlands ?

Quote Originally Posted by -bart- View Post
    Where are you located in the netherlands ?
    Hi Bart!

I live in Meppel.

It's a bit too far from Haarlem, but if you're near Haarlem one day, you're always welcome for a drink, a talk and some projector tweaks.

I,m sure i can help you out. It depend how much in a hurry you are. Shoot me a pm

Thanks Edison,

PM sent! ;-)