Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 9 Scheduling: Lasershow Content Requests

laserjock,

That is such an awesome show, myself and I'm sure several other folks would pay you for a copy of that!

The current draft of the auditorium schedule is now reflected in the original post. Thanks to all of you who contributed their thoughts and requests.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    laserjock,

That is such an awesome show, myself and I'm sure several other folks would pay you for a copy of that!
    Thank you! The thing is...I wrote it in Spaghetti. If you are a Spaghetti user and want a copy, look me up at SELEM. I'm sure we can work out something.

Chris

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I have Spaghetti... I can also make it into a wav if you want to sell it to people who can play them (DZ! )
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I have Spaghetti... I can also make it into a wav if you want to sell it to people who can play them (DZ! )
    Lets talk at SELEM.

One interesting change to the presentation schedule (which will be posted here soon):

I will be doing my Laser 101 presentation in the Cafeteria on Thursday at 2 PM, and then immediately following that I will roll into projector alignment and scanner tuning. So it's going to be a long afternoon for me, but I think it's going to be well worth it. Here's why: We will have 9 projectors set up for people to work on during the presentation. That means instead of listening to someone talk about alignment or scanner tuning, you can actually have your hands on a projector and be working on it right along with me as I demonstrate how to do these tasks!

I think this will make it a lot easier for people to learn how to do this. We've spent some extra money for makeshift screens so everyone will be able to see the output of the projector they are working on. We also have to thank Rick (Hitekvoop) for agreeing to bring 9 identical projectors, and for being OK with allowing people to screw with them during the learning exercise. (If we have more than 9 people who want to get their hands in a projector, we can either hook up extras or take turns.)

Bottom line: if you want to learn more about laser projectors, especially with regard to laser alignment and scanner tuning, then make sure you are present early on Thursday so you don't miss this! (We will be repeating the Laser 101 lecture on Friday, but we will not be able to repeat the hands-on scanner tuning or alignment presentations.)

Adam

Keep 15 minutes or so for me free.
    I will send you the shows next week Buffo.
    Shows will be for sale for 35 dollars each for PL members and DRM free.
    I hope this will fit within the budget of both professionals and enthousiasts/hobbyists.
    No DRM because convenience for everyone as some of us have all kinds of programs and more systems, completely trust based to not distribute or trade.
    Based on how that goes I will be offering shows more frequently at this price!

3 shows of about 5 to -4 minutes each
    So if you like what you see you get the
    - ILDA
    - Beyond project file (native can be edited)
    - LD2000 project file (native can be edited)
    - QS file (frame based)

all for that one price ^^

Track list:
    https://soundcloud.com/auvicmusic/sw...po-fernandez-1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_rQ6Av0gMY
    and one mystery show I'm still working on
    Last edited by masterpj; 08-01-2015 at 11:38.

Sweet! Can't wait to show it to the group!

Adam

If you want to schedule this show http://www.laserium.com/music/Amazement.html aprox 50mins, jon gave permission we just need to disclaimer it as it is only part of what Laserium is as there shows include much more.( two head graphics need projectors overlapped exactly)

Also Have one other show i'd like to run, that is a fun walk through the solar system with about 5 audio tracks Aprox 40mins. (single head graphics) Will get you the true run length to both these later. They would have to run on Thursday or Friday.

Is the balcony projector now running dual pneumatic scan thru? Does it have manual control, the first show would benefit from it.

John
    leading in trailing technology

Quote Originally Posted by polishedball View Post
    If you want to schedule this show http://www.laserium.com/music/Amazement.html aprox 50mins, jon gave permission we just need to disclaimer it as it is only part of what Laserium is as there shows include much more.( two head graphics need projectors overlapped exactly)

Also Have one other show i'd like to run, that is a fun walk through the solar system with about 5 audio tracks Aprox 40mins. (single head graphics) Will get you the true run length to both these later. They would have to run on Thursday or Friday.

Is the balcony projector now running dual pneumatic scan thru? Does it have manual control, the first show would benefit from it.

John
    This sounds like fun, John! I expect that you'll have 3 slots between Thursday and Friday for the content we discussed. I haven't had a chance to discuss it with DZ and Ed to confirm as yet, but I will adjust the schedule accordingly as soon as I can.

DZ will have to speak to the set-up on the lumia scan head as to it being DMX or manually controlled. I don't recall myself.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"