Thread: anyone knows what scanner driver and showcard this is?

Default anyone knows what scanner driver and showcard this is?

So i opened up my second projector to do a bit of tweaking but it seems like it has another scanner and LCD / showcard driver in it.
    does anybody know what brand / type this is or have a user manual or pinout diagram?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lcddriver.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	742.2 KB 
ID:	47203
    The circuitboard on the back with the potentiometer is the X and Y driver and has 2 connectors with 2 pins and 2 connectors with 3 pins on the back connecting to the front circuit board.
    the front circuit board connects to the ILDA / DMX / LCD screen / interlock.

would be great if i can get some more info on this circuit boards.

Is this a Goldenstar projector? That looks like one of their boards. Get in touch with Mimi at Goldenstarlaser.com and see if she recognizes that unit.

Adam

Yes i had contact with john from goldenstar and he helped me get the files i need.
    the 2 pin was gnd and signal + - so i could add a single potmeter instead of a dual gang potmeter to control its size

it looks like it is a different version but had the same issue, also single ended instead. but all sorted now have the potmeters on it and can control the size now