Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DT-40 pro scanners, optics, mounts, laser modules, everything for sale

Default DT-40 pro scanners, optics, mounts, laser modules, everything for sale

found my big box of laser parts and modules

i sold my old projector and software so i no longer have a need for anything i own laser wise.

all these items were put together in a affordable RGB projector that i never finished i have maybe 1 hour on all these parts, all optics are scratch free and in amazing shape.
    dt-40 pro scanner, laserbee 1watt power meter, 25 mw 532nm laserworld module, 100 mw 532nm laserwave module, non working 100mw 532nm laserwave module, home made dual 650nm? red laser with dr lave analog driver, homemade 405nm module with dr lava analog driver, ilda breakout board, lots of laser point things.

heres an old shot of the whole projector when it was roughly put together

1 watt laserbee 1 laser power meter
    i have put this into a home made little plastic box with a power switch, also have the cord to hook to your computer to do the power graphs heres a link http://www.diy-lasers.com/product.php?id_product=115
    $80 obo SOLD

DT-40 pro scanners were bought used on these forums and then i broke a mirror off and sent them back to jian to replace a mirror and tune them (if i remember right he did a mod to them that bill pangolin used to do)
    $400 obo SOLD

25mw 532nm laserworld module with driver and power supply ready to use.
    $50 obo

100mw 532nm laserwave module with combined analog/ttl modulation driver/powersupply
    $125 obo SOLD

100mw 532nm laserwave module with analog/ttl modulation no power supply not in working order, not sure if its the laser head or driver.
    $40 obo

home made dual 650nm (unknown power) laser module mounted on a 1/4 inch aluminum plate with power supply and analog dr lava driver
    $50 obo

will include 2 3 way adjustable dicrho mounts with 650nm pbs cube and mirror for $50 more as package deal.

home made 405nm module with dr lava driver unknown power
    $30 you can see the module in the picture of the whole projector but its essentially the same as the red ones

3 way 25mm dichro mounts
    $25 each (3 remaining)

25mm dichros (pass green reflect red) (reflect blue pass red green x2) (405nm dichros) (unknown dichro that reflects green not sure what else it passes) PBS cubes (blue x2) (405nm x3)
    $20 each (1 473nm pbs cube, reflect B pass R G dichro, 650nm pbs cube glued to mount still available)

ilda breakout board
    $10 SOLD

box of misc parts and pieces
    i will throw in random pieces in all packages i ship

any questions please feel free to ask.

all prices are best offer and willing to work out deal when bundling anything.

i have a confirmed and verified paypal and 100% ebay rating

thanks
    -Josh
    Last edited by thesk8nmidget; 11-09-2013 at 06:27.
    -Josh

Hello. Are you able to send a PayPal invoice URL or email message? I'm interested in the ILDA breakout board, the two blue (not 405nm) PBS cubes, IF they are efficient for 445nm (I'm assuming they may have been made in the days when 471 was king), and three 25mm mounts. For dichroics, I'll wait to get some of Bridge's new ones, but if you can tell me more about the block/pass specs for the ones you have I might go for them anyway.

I'll be able to pay on or after next wednesday. Maybe before, even, but it would be scraping through at best.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Damn it... I guess I just can't go to sleep. Doc basically typed my mental list as I read through the thread. (Except the cubes.)

May be interested in the pair of 650 reds along with the mounts and cube... will advise shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Damn it... I guess I just can't go to sleep. Doc basically typed my mental list as I read through the thread. (Except the cubes.)

May be interested in the pair of 650 reds along with the mounts and cube... will advise shortly.
    Sorry. I decided I needed to get some incentive to start thinking in ILDA. That board is a good start, as well as a neat terminator for various loose wiring I'll have more of than I want without it. I'll yield on the mounts if you want them though. That board and the two blue cubes are my priority. I'm in the UK, so the smaller and lighter the package, the better. The mounts are a bit bigger than I want, but for test purposes they could be both durable and convenient.

The mounts and perhaps dichros are my main interest as opposed to the cubes. I prefer the 25mm size. The ILDA breakout would be great at that price but, I think I have four sitting in boxes right now so, I will bow out for you.

Pending sale on 100mw laser and scanners.

Anyone that wants some of the optics and mounts just pm me exactly what you want
    -Josh

pending sale on
    3 (possibly 5) dichro mounts and dichros
    pbs cubes
    ilda breakout board
    -Josh

The mounts and perhaps dichros are my main interest as opposed to the cubes. I prefer the 25mm size. The ILDA breakout would be great at that price but, I think I have four sitting in boxes right now so, I will bow out for you.
    Likewise. All 6 mounts if you want them. I've settled for the ILDA board and the three 405nm PBS cubes (better for 445, as Skatin'Midget tells me in PM), so I'll go for those. The other two (blue, better for 473, all of these optics being originally from Bridge) are up for grabs again.

So if I understand this correctly, there are 5 total cubes (besides the one for red) 3 are for the 405 wavelength but work better for 445 than the other two which are for 473? Hum.. may have to get one of those leftover blues then. I'm assuming it can mix 473/445.

Currently there are 2 pbs cubes left for 473nm And then the red bps cube that is glued to the mount.

Brad if you end up buying anything from me I will toss in a 473 cube.

So if I understand this correctly, there are 5 total cubes (besides the one for red) 3 are for the 405 wavelength but work better for 445 than the other two which are for 473? Hum.. may have to get one of those leftover blues then. I'm assuming it can mix 473/445.
    -Josh