Thread: Irish Theme

Default Irish Theme

Hi all,

Does anyone please have any quickshow files to share with an Irish theme please?

I'm doing a small stage event for the local school, the Irish president is visiting next week and beyond moving text I have nothing.

Thanks

Under the themes in graphics are some Irish Theme's. 4Leaf clover, leprechaun, pot of gold…

Lightbulb

You should be able to quickly draw-up a Flag-Graphic of Ireland with just the Green / White / Orange lines, there.. Not like there's any 'complex thinggy' in the middle, etc, like some -Countries have.. Plenty of 'clip-art' / reference, online, too.. For that-matter / if your Not doing a Graphics show...

Quote Originally Posted by slicklasers View Post
    ...4Leaf clover...
    ..Yep, a simple outline of one, will make a nice multi-side 'tunnel' / aerial, rotating on Z / collapsing on Y, etc.. And, if you're 'not doing Graphics', at all, well... 'Making the Flag', as just scrolling / alternating Green / White / Orange 'planes' (lines, butted..) will make a nice 'meaninful' Aerial, that I'm sure everyone will 'get' (assuming you can make a good Orange with your PJ.. Also, some varying-height Green sine-waves can 'represent rolling hills', something I think Ireland has a few of, ya... especially if-tied to the lyric of some song, about, etc.. Point-being.. 'metaphors' can well-carry a show, when you're skant on 'literal elements'...

..Think 'outside the frame a little', and you can do a lot, with a little..

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Thanks for the feedback all. I have a KVANT Clubmax 3000. Unfortunately I think I have to avoid leprechauns and pots of gold for the Irish presidents visit. However, I am trying to do something with an Irish harp and do have something simple put together. I found moving text and fireworks graphics quite effective. It's the school's 25th anniversary so seemed appropriate.