Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loads of laser stuff for sale

Hmm, I see an 88 in that list. I sure wouldn't mind having one of those again. Dare I ask how much you're asking for an 88? Granted it was years ago, but the last one I had I sold for over 4K. It did have a G-138 scan head attached to the end plate though. The 88's are a great laser, the one I had was quite old, only had 500 hours on it, started up everytime and put out 2.2watts.

David

Hi

Can I please make it clear that i posted this message here for the benefit of those who do not access alt.lasers, that is where the original posing was.

If anyone wants to know any prices etc. you will have to email Florian rotter directly at florian.rotter@absee-laser.com

I emailed him on the price of a Verdi 10 laser and power supply, here's the reply...

I have listed them in some papers and also on some internet sites for 50k$ OBO
    Lexel 88 turn-key argon systems start at 2800$....

many greetings

Florian

Just out of my budget I think. Damn, I wanted one of those

Jem

Hmmmm...

He's lowered his prices then. Less than a year ago he quoted me an ALC 909 head for the same price as the turn-key Lexel 88 he mentioned above. (And I agree with Dave in that it would be *very* cool to have a working Lexel 88...)

I'd be interested in what his current price would be on the 909 tube, now that he's moving and all... Still, in all honesty I just don't have the scratch right now, so I suppose it's a moot point. Sigh...

Adam

Hi!

Do you also have a powermeter for ~ 10mW to 5W for all wavelength? or a lasercheck?

Thanks, best regards
    Karl Weber

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Starburst View Post
    Hi!

Do you also have a powermeter for ~ 10mW to 5W for all wavelength? or a lasercheck?

Thanks, best regards
    Karl Weber
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi

Can I please make it clear that i posted this message here for the benefit of those who do not access alt.lasers, that is where the original posing was.

If anyone wants to know any prices etc. you will have to email Florian rotter directly at florian.rotter@absee-laser.com...

Jem
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin