Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walk-through on the creation of Buffo's "Rising" beam show. (Pangolin Showtime)

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Thanks Chris! I'm actually working on a few at the moment. It's been far too long since I've released anything new, and I have lots of ideas for shows. (Just no time...) I should have something new for SELEM though.

I have a copy of LSX, but it hasn't been updated since 2011. I was working with Andrew on a couple issues with QM-2000 compatibility back then when he sort of fell off the planet for a while. Never got back into it with him. Still, I suppose I could try to bang out something with the old version I still have.

Adam
    oh, you should definitely update your LSX. the newer versions have tons of new features and bug fixes. the modern versions work great with qm.net, i think they also support the qm card, but i'm not positive.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I haven't fired up LSX in years. Not even sure I remember how or what computer(s) has(have) a license file. How do I go about getting an upgrade?
    PM Sent...

Awesome dude -
    Thank-you for taking the time to create & post your walk-thru!!

Although - no Beyond walk-thru?
    Your version is SO 2012!!
    (And I hope you know I'm just kidding !!)
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I haven't fired up LSX in years. Not even sure I remember how or what computer(s) has(have) a license file. How do I go about getting an upgrade?
    I resemble that statement ...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    I resemble that statement ...
    send an email to ild.sos.activation@gmail.com and request your download link for the latest upgrade.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    send an email to ild.sos.activation@gmail.com and request your download link for the latest upgrade.
    What is the latest version number so I can check mine. I just got my copy of Pro last month I am wondering if the CD had the latest version. I assume you can check this either when the program boots or by going to help in the tool bar.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyRobot View Post
    What is the latest version number so I can check mine. I just got my copy of Pro last month I am wondering if the CD had the latest version. I assume you can check this either when the program boots or by going to help in the tool bar.
    version # should be listed at the top of the LSX screen.

not sure what the latest current version is.

version # should be listed at the top of the LSX screen.

not sure what the latest current version is.
    What version are you running?
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

buffo should make more shows.
    Agreed. And he should get a copy of LSX PRO and 6 Etherdream DACs and write 6+ projector shows with it. Total price of LSX PRO + 6 DACs is roughly the same as Beyond Essentials without any hardware . . .

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

i didn't mean for this to turn into an LSX discussion... let's move LSX traffic to the official LSX thread.

once again, thank you buffo for your excellent tutorial and keep up the show programming.