Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: One Stop laser Shop Phone Disconnected?

Default One Stop laser Shop Phone Disconnected?

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    HELP!

Anybody know what the scoop is on their phone number being disconnected? I am trying to track down a few thousand $$ worth of stuff that never shipped.

Anybody have Fred or Amanda's cell numbers?
    I got the same problem.. 727-441-1805 has been disconnected, or is no longer in service. Order placed Dec.2014 still have not received. Was told a couple months ago that there was a major delay in shipping any 6215's from China and they are still not available from the factory, as none of these orders are being filled or shipped shipped from Cambridge since last year (2014) ???

I'm not sure, but last time I dealt with them, they ripped me off. Told me to send in my 3 old x29 cards and dongles and in exchange they would ship me 2 of the new USB controlled DAC's that were supposed to work with x29. Well, they shipped me one USB DAC that was only TTL modulation, and only worked with their cheap Full Auto program, and then told me that 2 of the 3 dongles were only a rental unit, which was a 100% lie. I paid full price for all 3 of them, from Fred personally, and he said, well, I have them here and can tell you for sure that they are only rental's that you never returned. After that I knew they were going downhill fast and never tried to deal with them ever again. I'm pretty sure that you can order brand new cambridge 6215's direct from Cambridge. Sounds like you guys got ripped off just like I did. It's a shame because I got my first laser system from Fred.

" 15 characters"

Shit. das ist nicht gut
    Then they need to take down their s****d f*****g website if they aren't in business anymore, I had to work a second job to front them the money for those Cambridge's last December
    Last edited by SpitzSTP; 06-15-2015 at 19:05. Reason: add more ****

" 15 characters"

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

no one has fred or amanda's cell phone?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

They have been unresponsive to email messages and their phone number is disconnected. Last time I talked to them they told me that the Cambridge factory has not shipped out any 6215 scanners since 2014 because snow had shut the factory down and that most of their employees went to live in a different village. apparently the snow is still messing with scanner production..

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 12:43.

There must be a blizzard of snow shutting down scanhead shipping in Florida as well. Does it still snow by the 8-ball down there?
    Scanners were purchased from a different supplier.
    Last edited by SpitzSTP; 09-22-2016 at 05:45.