Thread: [GROUP BUY] PLS MiCRO Laser Projector Cases

Laser Warning [GROUP BUY] PLS MiCRO Laser Projector Cases

Hey everyone,

There has been continued interest in these cases for a while, so, for now, I'm doing a group buy so people can get their projects started.

For those who are new to these, the three 3/8" plates and four 1/2" upright supports are CNC-machined to .005" tolerances (The plates are 6061 aluminum) and the side panels are laser-cut sheet aluminum. Each case includes a dual beam-block, a lighted power switch, and the requisite fasteners. (Security Torx for the panels, Torx for the eight main upright connections, and thumb screws for the beam-blocks.) Everything but the mid-deck will be anodized.

Here are some photos of one I recently had made, as an example:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PLSMiCRO2.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	527.0 KB 
ID:	47336Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PLSMiCRO1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	565.0 KB 
ID:	47337Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PLSMiCRO3.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	569.6 KB 
ID:	47338
    (The pictured miniature captive key switch is available for $10, with your order.)

This first round group buy is for 10 units. Once the orders are in, it should take 3-4 weeks to get everything made, anodized, packaged, and shipped via USPS. These are available to overseas buyers as well for $50 extra. (The parcels are heavy and that factors in when shipping overseas.)

The price I've calculated is $280 each. This is a few bucks more than they were selling before, which reflects some added costs from upgrading to a more capable shop.

There will be some accessories and a larger version or two of these available in the future. I'm working on a design for a mount so these can be rigged to stage truss. For now, they have four 1/4"-20 holes on the bottom for attachment to standard mounts such as these: LINK

Payments will be through my site, store.platinumlasersystems.com. I'll probably end up setting up a coupon code that I'll PM group buy participants.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Assem 8X9X8 BOX-1.JPG