Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Photonlexicon T-Shirt Idea

I can see lots of these getting purchased at both laser forums IF they are, as you said, more 'generic' Lasergeeks shirts- appealing to almost all.

we have at LPF aside from Reuben (dethlore) several talented artists who wil gladly provide some free designs for us to choose from-

I was going to look into shirts with

LASER
    SAFETY
    OFFICER

IN BOLD ON BACK
    and

LSO
    ilda

smaller font on the front 'breast pocket')
    black shirt w/ yellow GITD

need to run that idea by Patrick first of course ( as well as passing my exam do-over)
    you can have 'LSO" on your biz card but IMO I would rather have it on my shirt-
    big font for all to see

I happy with Swamii as well- lots of talent there too..

cheerz!

Len
    Last edited by hakzaw1; 07-13-2015 at 17:49.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Question

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    I can see lots of these getting purchased at both laser forums IF they are, as you said, more 'generic' Lasergeeks shirts- appealing to almost all.
    Sorry, not to drop a turd in anyone's punchbowl, but.. Wasn't the 'whole idea, here' (See Post#1) to be a benefit to - Ad (albeit, not Spam..) Free - PL?? Sorry, but.. I for one, would have no interest in buying a T that would, in any way, benefit LPF.. No 'disrespect' meant, but.. Let LPF'ers do their own 'GITD'-whatevers, and let's concentrate on Brad's fine idea of making a product that supports This community's hosting / support-needs (since they - aren't - supported by Ads-o-Rama..)

..To each, his own T, I say..

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

How about a big retardo face?
    This space for rent.

why not use just the link of PL?
    http://www.viasho.com
    wzc@viasho.com
    Wechat & Whatsapp: +8613911142669

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    Sorry, not to drop a turd in anyone's punchbowl, but.. Wasn't the 'whole idea, here' (See Post#1) to be a benefit to - Ad (albeit, not Spam..) Free - PL?? Sorry, but.. I for one, would have no interest in buying a T that would, in any way, benefit LPF.. No 'disrespect' meant, but.. Let LPF'ers do their own 'GITD'-whatevers, and let's concentrate on Brad's fine idea of making a product that supports This community's hosting / support-needs (since they - aren't - supported by Ads-o-Rama..)

..To each, his own T, I say..

j
    Even if LPF or CPF or anyone else jumped on and bought some shirts, the sheer number of shirts sold, even with giving $5 to PL for each shirt, would lower the cost for everyone. So the whole purpose would still be fulfilled... as long as the design works out that everyone would want it.

Otherwise, it's no problem keeping it specifically to PL. The only thing is if there isn't a large demand, then the cost will go up... which is why the shirts were so expensive when I did them at LPF. Those runs were only 20-30 shirts at a time.