Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ilda & CTN batch convertor

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

No, it's mainly used by Chinese SD card readers. They're mostly just ripped ilda files as well. I guess it's their attempt at creating their own file format but it's literally just an ilda file with "ILDA" replaced by "CRTN" and no frame/author names.

Ah I see, so it's just a rip-off of official/original Ilda files.

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    No, it's mainly used by Chinese SD card readers. They're mostly just ripped ilda files as well. I guess it's their attempt at creating their own file format but it's literally just an ilda file with "ILDA" replaced by "CRTN" and no frame/author names.
    Yo! Your Converter helps me a lot but i got issue with colors.... My laser read every animation in format 0, sadly only recognize purple color. I tried everything to find solution..... If you know how to fix it i will be very appreciate.

Regards

LaserBoy can read and write all formats of ilda and ctn files. There is even a ctn.wtf settings file for proper optimization for ctn files.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by majo1618 View Post
    Yo! Your Converter helps me a lot but i got issue with colors.... My laser read every animation in format 0, sadly only recognize purple color. I tried everything to find solution..... If you know how to fix it i will be very appreciate.

Regards
    There are some recolour and palette options within IldaViewer you can experiment with. If you send me some working and non-working files I can try to guess what the issue is. The batch convertor is quite basic and always assumes the 64 colour palette but maybe that's different now?

Quote Originally Posted by colouredmirrorball View Post
    There are some recolour and palette options within IldaViewer you can experiment with. If you send me some working and non-working files I can try to guess what the issue is. The batch convertor is quite basic and always assumes the 64 colour palette but maybe that's different now?
    I already did few projects but i guess it will be better if i send you those which were already on card. Maybe you will be able to read what pallete is there coz i had a little problem.

I did in many colors so i was able to find those which i was looking for. Anyway it will be great if i will know the main colors

Here is my laser -> https://www.colorstage.pl/p449,color...mw-rgb-sd.html

Logo from SD CARD
    https://www13.zippyshare.com/v/ov3oDBGE/file.html