Thread: Coherent Yellow HeNe I bought from Laser Sam - over 5mW

Default Coherent Yellow HeNe I bought from Laser Sam - over 5mW

Selling my Coherent yellow HeNe I bought from Laser Sam in Jan. 2012. It is doing over 5mw and comes with a HeNe power supply. Beautiful beam but I never used it for the project I wanted to build, so I'm selling it to raise some money to buy a 1w green to put in my mobolazer.

Look at this on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

Coherent 594.1nm YELLOW 31-2230-000 HeNe Laser And Power Supply - Very Rare

Pm me if you have any questions about the HeNe. Thanks!
    Eric in New Orleans

What to the typically sell for? I have a green HeNe my self and i still find it fun to watch it, plasma tube glows and you get out a color you did not expect
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu

The only ones I have seen for sale were only 2-3mw and sold for $375.00 to $400.00

I figure that doing over 5mw this is worth more, and I DID pay more than $375 for it.

I'm in no hurry to sell and just need the right buyer to come along on eBay. But, I am open to offers. PM me your offer if interested.
    Eric in New Orleans

This is a nice yellow laser and one of the higher power ones you will find. These thinks last many hours too if doing 5 mW think 5000 hours or more of perfect TEM 00 beam. Long live HeNe!
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)